The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers...Beyond" Discussion thread

Jrd89 · 194 · 25206

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well now, Pterano and I are gunna post like crazy now, alright?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
My goodness! Where is everyone!?!? No one has posted in the rp since this morning!

I would, but I'm waiting for Pterano to respond.

Seriously, WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!???
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been trying to draw parallels between Chomper and Pterano. things like them both being banished out of the Great Valley. It also looks like their getting pretty close. I guess Pterano can warm up to any friend of Petrie's and Harper's pretty quickly. :smile
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Pterano (the user) just handed me Rinkus and Sierra. He'll be in Disney World til next Wednesday for his 25 birthday. Hope he has a good time.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
All right then, I hope Pterano enjoys Disney World. And my dad's coming back this Saturday to work again...on the nightshift...so I'll still be able to stop by and visit here at night, but not in the day, because i'll either be busy working..or my dad'll be on the computer. I don't want him to catch me on this site...so if I just get on at night...i'll still be fine.  :)  

Ok trulyfantasticme...for one week, you've got Rinkus and Sierra...

That means you control my father (and Devon's biological father, too. Wow. you sure are on dad control!  :smile ). I hope you have fun with Rinkus..We're sure to have a few nice father/son moments. I'm about to give him his massage...It's his turn first.  ;) I know you'll have Rinkus be lots of fun and loving towards me.  :D

*sigh* I love Rinkus!.. He's so much fun to have for a dad in the story! I'm so happy to be his son.  :lol:  

Ok, i'm gonna start massaging Rinkus...Maybe i'll start with his back, then go to his wings, then his tail, and then his neck.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yes, yes! Now can you post in the story now so I can do so?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
:lol This massage thing seems like so much fun. I think I'll have Devon and Pterano massage eachother tomorrow night (in the story). :lol

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As trulyfantasticme already said, I'll be unavailable to post from later today on, but since I see she's already gone and taken my characters, I suppose I'll be unavailable from today on. ;) I'm giving them to her during my absence, and I shall return on late Wednesday night, though probably won't be posting again until Thursday.

I'll announce my official departure tomorrow, as I'll still be around today and then, but yes, consider me out of this RP for now. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have fun Pterano! I'll only feed a few of the flyers to Chomper while your gone!

Just kidding! :lol
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
:lol OK, sounds good.

And thanks! I'll still be around off and on as said, and won't be "officially" leaving until Saturday night. :)

Thanks, Jared, I'm sure I will. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay, one question. Should I have Devon or Jared (if its ok with him) massage Pterano? Or should I just have both?

Ya know, I think I'll just have both. Devon can massage his back and neck while Jared can massage his feet and legs or the other way around if Jrd89 wants.

Yeah, I just thought Pterano should have a massage on his special day, dontcha think?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:DD I think Fury made a breakthrough in his dreams. What do you folks think?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
aww...I think its pretty cool that he had a dream about his mama. Will he be more open to the others now?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Maybe.... we won't find out till he wakes up in the morning. :smile

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
i'll just let you all have your fun for now. Chomper's too tired to do anything.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think one of his legs is mangled up and unusable, so he has it still, but it's pretty useless.

Right, Allicloud?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Correct, Vonboy, have a cookie. Part of Tero's backstory, he had an unfortunate encounter with a raptor that crippled his leg and lost him the use of his voice. I think you can all guess who "He" is now, eh?

And it is nice to see things finally becoming clearer for Fury.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You all can post now! Jared and I just got done with the night. So you all can wake your characters and post now. :yes