The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers...Beyond" Discussion thread

Jrd89 · 194 · 25191

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Cool story Allicloud. I was planning on Roger telling the story of how he lost his eye. It was when he was attacked by a fictional Sharptooth from one of my fanfics. A spinosaurus called Redtooth.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Just so you guys know, I'll be in Tacoma, visiting my family and having a time of my life! I'll be leaving on the 1 and returning on the 10. Sounds pretty cool, huh?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jun 27 2011 on  10:16 PM
Just so you guys know, I'll be in Tacoma, visiting my family and having a time of my life! I'll be leaving on the 1 and returning on the 10. Sounds pretty cool, huh?
Yeah, sounds nice. So do we carry on without Artie and Devon, or are they assigned to a new player?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
i dunno, we'll see what happens. I'll be bringin my laptop along with me but I'm not sure if I'll have internet. And if my uncle's nice enough to let me use his computer, I should be able to continue the story. i'm not sure, we'll see what happens.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Enjoy your time in Tacoma, trulyfantasticme!

If you ask me, guys. I think we should wait for her to get back from Tacoma... Trulyfantasticme is currently controlling Artie, Devon, Pterano, and temporarily has control of Rinkus and Sierra because Pterano (the user) is at Disney World.

Trulyfantasticme has some very important characters, here (no pun intended  :lol ).

My gut says we should hold the story until she gets back from Tacoma (to.. well... wherever she lives.)

It's up to trulyfantasticme, though. She plays Pterano, Devon, Artie, and my dad Rinkus so well!  :yes  Let's wait for her. :) . It'll be worth the wait, too. Trust me.

What do you think should happen, trulyfantasticme? My gut says to wait for you to come back from Tacoma, and then continue on with "Flyers" after you're back.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, I say continue a bit, but nothing overly major happening.

BTW, this whole mythos with Redback and Tero that I've just talked about: Not quite true to his original origin story. I just changed it a bit to explain why only Tero and Redback are in the story (truth is, I think 3 sharpteeth in 1 flyer roleplay was a bit much)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
TWO MORE DAYS BABY!!! WHOOO! WHOOO!! WHOOO!!! Boy, I cannot wait to-

KISS THE KING'S HEAD!!!!!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

I love that joke!!!!

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Is that from one of jitterydragon's videos?

Smells like THE KING in here...

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeppers, my good sir! Have a cookie!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You guys, I just came up with a full name for Pterano.

Pterano Nightfire York. How's that?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jun 30 2011 on  01:32 AM
Pterano Nightfire York; Private Eye
you forgot something :lol:
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Where the heck is everyone?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe their all hiding from Chomper?

:p
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hey everyone. Trulyfantasticme here. I was wondering why no body was posting in the flyers story but then I realized that they're all waiting for me to return home. And I was like, "Oh crap!" (Awww, how nice! Everyone's waiting for me? You guys are so thoughtful!)

So yeah, I'll be on the internet during my trip, so you can all post now. Cool? I thought so... :smile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't think you join this one actually. Jrd said there's already enough characters for this story (Like 16 of them or something?) Adding any more would probably not be a good idea.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Pterano, Rinkus and Sierra

Jared and Luke

Redback and Tero

Hey guys. Here's a quick update on my Flyers fanart project. Here are all the pictures I finished so far. Fear not, for Artie, Devon, Roger, Fury, Zin, Petrie, Harper and Chomper will be sure to follow. I only have to draw Harper, and then I can finish scanning.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Nice pictures, Allicloud! I really like your drawing style - the characters have a real liveliness to them. I really like how my character looks  :D
Tero looks a lot darker than I'd imagined him (which is a good thing of course). I look forward to seeing the rest of your drawings  :)

Also, to Petrie85, like vonboy said we already have a lot of characters in this story. But do join another RP - it's a lot of fun when you get into it.