The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

About Ruby

<< < (4/4)

Malte279:
This duty thing is one of the most questionable things about Ruby. It is not like holding on together was something unkonwn in the mysterious beyond, and if it was for the greater safety that Ruby and Chomper went into the Great Valley, I don't see why her younger siblings would have to stay behind. There are many questions yet to be answered.

Kor:
I always wondered why her family didn't go with her into the Great Valley, either before when her and Chomper first went there or at the end of Return to Hanging Rock.

chomper94:
Honestly, Ruby is such a mysterious character, despite her being a main character of the franchise since the TV series came out.  I mean, did Universal except us to figure it ourselves?  At least try to include details instead of leaving it as a big mystery!  :RubyAngry

The jewelstone queen:
I mean to be honest, the target audience is for younger children, so the producers figured it would be easier if they didn't add all those details. As long as there is a likeable character on the screen, children will love it, and that's what the directors were aiming for.

it would have been nice if they had filled in the gaps with Ruby though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version