The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 126 · 12691

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pg-13 sounds similar to what they do in the episodes I've seen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i may do some camewos in this one rocky if you want to use characters from season 1, i'll play agumon from that season
 i'll play him as a very high-ranking digimon who is held in great esteem by the other digimon
 he did , after all lead the team that saved the world..and the digomin would, naturally appreciate that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
your welcome to join, but this does not take place in any one season.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hooray :D no 100% out of character canon characters :D
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Hooray :D no 100% out of character canon characters :D

:lol I had this weird sense of deja vu reading that, and I don't know why!! :lol  :lol

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
This sounds cool, but I'm sure whether to pick Gaomon or Flamedramon, or other Digimon that have appeared on the later seasons.  I've seen all of seasons 1 through 3, some of 4 and 5, but none of 6 or the movies.  I'll do some quick research before I make my choice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Guilmon is one of my favorites.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Kor

I loved Guilmon

My list of favorite characters in order of most liked

Black WarGreymon (season 2)
Agumon (season 1 and 2)
Guilmon (season 3)
Agumon (season 5)
Beelzemon (season 3)
XV-Mon (season 2 and I ONLY like that form)

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
you guys misunderstood, I meant there are no cannon characters. You can play as the digimon, but not those same digimon.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know we're not using canon characters
I'll be playing AS a Black Wargreymon

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm, I think I know who I'd want to play as probabally....maybe....I mean, I like Gatomon, she's awesome and all, but am unsure about her other forms.  While say, the female Angemon is cool and all (I forget the name now XD), i'm just a bit iffy about it.  I guess it's cause I just like Gatomon is all XD

Hmm, or there's also Palmon, cause she gets to go into the cactus form (I forget its name as well right now), as well as Lilymon....who is awesome too.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Gatomon is a good choice- and female agumon? never seen one in the series yet? (halfway through season 5 now)

EDIT
I also think we only get one form

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Agumon? Where did you get that one from now? I don't think I mentioned that, just Palmon as the other one.  But if we aren't to Digivolve....hmm, not sure just yet XD

I mean, in the end, I might stick with Gatomon as is, cause she is indeed, awesome as is....and hopefully, Digivolving isn't actually required either.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I read angemon wrong *hits self*

And the name for her is 'Angewomon'

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, right, right.  I just could not recall it right is all....been a while since I saw it, but still recall a few of the Digimon as is XD

But yeah, I'll grab Gatomon for myself.  And I am not using "me" in this RP so to speak.....would rather use my own made up character instead.  Since I'm a dude and all, and since I want Gatomon cause she's awesome....I'll instead create another character sort of thing for this RP....will be easier that way for myself if that's all good ^^

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't think Rocky will mind if you use an OC human

EDIT
2 questions for Rocky

Question 1: Will the characters instantly be digimon when they go to the digital world or will it happen sometime down the line in the rp sort of like digimon season 4?

Question 2: Are characters allowed to bring any tech items such as a laptop, phone or ipod?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
OK, I did my research, and I've decided to use a Ryudamon as the Digimon form for my character, Kenshi.  I'll do a profile here later.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
no, the change happens instantly. we wake up as digimon and we stay as digimon

and no, the idea is that digivices take the pace of all those devices.

and no character sheets till I make one.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alrighty

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
But yeah, I'll grab Gatomon for myself. And I am not using "me" in this RP so to speak.....would rather use my own made up character instead. Since I'm a dude and all, and since I want Gatomon cause she's awesome....I'll instead create another character sort of thing for this RP....will be easier that way for myself if that's all good ^^

I think that's a great idea in solving the gender problem!! Though I don't think you'll be any less of a man if you turn into a Gatomon :lol  :lol .

But, yeah, that gender thing is something for me to think about. I read that the Digi-writers had made efforts to avoid female Cherubimon since everyone's used to seeing them as male. That's why the female Lopmon in season three never reached Mega level. To be a Viral Cherubimon I'll probably have to change my gender to being a guy, or follow Mr. Drake's example.

I'm cool with it either way, as it'll have the same result, really. Besides lotsa people who don't know me on the internet automatically assume I'm a dude until I say otherwise. :rolleyes:

and no, the idea is that digivices take the pace of all those devices.

So does that mean the digivice can play my heavy metal music? :lol  :lol  :lol