The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 126 · 12691

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They do sound very useful.  But how will the digimon keep them on them since they don't have pockets.  Will there be an arm band, or someother sort of thing to keep them on or in?  

I guess the characters know how to use the abilities and attacks of the Digimon the characters turn into, like Agumon's Pepper Breath, Guilmon's Pyrosphere & such?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
no, you can have a female viral chrubimon

the digimon have straps for the digivices, which vary to accommodate the various different digimon and places for their cards.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So to get this straight, we don't have to let our Digimon digivolve right?

Just asking of course, cause of Gatomon and not wanting to really let her digivolve.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Instead of a Black WarGreymon can I use my OC White WarGreymon?
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And what about my question? Cause I'm just unsure on it, about the whole digivolving ordeal, if we have to get out Digimon to do that or not.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
digivolving is optional, but after a tough battle, or taking too much damage you can dedigivolve. You can also digivolve with cards.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah thanks, that's all that I was after.  So now.....defiently means I'm gonna pick Gatomon as my Digimon for sure.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, here's the character sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Digimon form:(note, in the digital world you don't just look like or have the powers of a digimon; YOU ARE ONE!
Personality:
Favorite modify cards:
Digivice color:
Bio:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name: Jake
Appearance:
Short to medium length dark blonde hair, Dark brown eyes, Black Jacket, Dark Grey shirt, loose fit jeans and black boots with a red trim.
Digimon form:  White WarGreymon/Rexmon
Personality: Friendly, although shy around new people
Favorite modify cards: Hypersonic, Energy, Goliath
Digivice Color: Main color white, trim purple
Bio: Repeatedly put down by others since the age of 12, Doesn't sleep well due to body developing a 'self defense' mechanism preventing deep sleep or letting his guard down, even in a perfectly safe environment. Does not like coming into contact with others anymore regarding the above and refuses to trust anyone but his closest of friends. While playing games online, prefers to stick to being the ultimate paragon whenever possible. Despises people ganging up on others or intentionally making others feel bad. Has a violent reaction when being constantly bombarded by negative situations

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Modify cards.  Please forgive me for this one, but I am asuming that they're from season 3 I think it was? Or season 4? Not sure myself, but I know what you're talking about in general.

But might you be able to link me to the modify cards in general? It's been a while since I've seen them in the anime as is, that's all XD

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
accepted, but I added digivice color to the sheet.

The Digivice's similar to the D-tecters from season 4, but more squarish in shape and have a card reader and strap. They also have a larger screen like a smart phone with a touch screen. It has the processing power of a supper computer and more apps than an I-phone.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*Thumbs up*

Added in DV color

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know about the devices in general, it's the cards I was asking about and what ones there are, since it's been a while since I saw that particular season when they started using the cards/

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Already beat you to it rocky

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Patrick Anderson
Appearance: Patrick is a young caucasion boy with blond hair, forest green eyes, and a freckled face. He wears forest green cloths and a boonie cap of goggles.
Digimon form: Imperialdramon Paladin mode
Personality: Patrick is friendly and outgoing. Energetic and adventurus. However Patrick is also very mature for his age and bright, He tends to analize things and weigh his options first then act. He is very brave and won't back down.
Favorite modify cards: Wargreymon's brave sheild, speed boost, power boost, Clone, ladydevimon's darkness wave.
Digivice color: Green with gold trimming and a gold strap.
Bio: Patrick is a young Genius, however he has never had a family, Shiped from foster home to forster home his whole life.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Question:

Does anyone play digimon masters online?
I play on the server lilithmon

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile