The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 126 · 12725

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alrighty- how about:

-Real world
-Characters are doing their own thing?
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, but they all bump into a guy in a trench coat who drops their respected digivice.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay then

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 2 2012 on  04:05 PM
Yes, but they all bump into a guy in a trench coat who drops their respected digivice.
So we'd be playing that out as well? And if so, how are we all going to be transported to the Digital World anyway? As I'm not sure how you're wanting to have it all started out anyway ^^

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When does this start? I can't wait :D

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
we'll swipe the cards of the digmon we become into the card readers and we get transported to the digital world that way.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Hey, Rocky. Are we all going to wake up in the same place together, or do we have to find each other? :)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yay, it started :D

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name:Eric

Appearance: Eric dresses in an elegant style, usually wearing a ruffled-collar shirt with frilled sleeves, loose-fitted black pants, accessorized with black leather boots, and a black trenchcoat, often worn just hanging off of his shoulders.  A single red-stone adorned ring decorates his right middle finger.  

Digimon form: Grademon (Altered Black Cape)

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, and prone to unintentionally hurting other's feelings, Eric tends to keep to himself more than anything, though he possesses a fierce loyalty to his allies and will risk everything to protect them.

Favorite modify cards:

Digivice color: Gold/black, integrated into his arm guard.

Team:  Somehow, Eric has attracted the attention of three Wild Digimon, who now follow him as his allies
      Tsume and Tsubaki:  Twin Renamon Sisters, who tend to come off as extremely flirtatious, even towards each other

Akihiro:  A nearly mute CannonBeemon who primarily serves as a source of transportation and fire support for Eric and the Sisters.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
all digimon use modify cards, no eceptions, no special cases. also define th Renamon sisters 'come off as flirtatious even to each other', do you mean that they get annoyed/embaressed by their own flirting?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, so it's essentially a modify that works slightly differently.  Does that work?  
And as for the sisters, let's just put it that there will be some heavy subtext.  

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
NO, it goes against my idea. and define heavy subtext, if it's e sexual then forget it

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's a digi-modify, but since Eric doesn't have any standard modify cards, he comes substitutes it with using Digimon's cards.

And the subtext is semi-sexual.  No more so than the show had.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The show had NO sexual stuff.

And that is illogical, modify cards from our world are the same in the digital world, there is no diffence!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It had minor hints in the Japanese versions.

And as for the Digi-modify cards, Eric never played the card game, nor did he have any cards besides the ones he was given, which were all monsters.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
None the less you have broken my trust by posting without approval. I reported you. But given tht I am mercifful I will reqest that only your posts be removed an you only get off with a warning.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Starfall,

It'd be easier to just change your cards to modify cards and dull down the suggestive dialogue

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whatever.  Didn't realize this was a dictatorship.
Consider this my bowing out of RP's here for good.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I kinda got 'threatened' too lol