The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Inception

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
...and it was amazing!  :yes The plot was very intriguing, and albeit it was somewhat hard to follow, it was an original story. Try not to take too many bathroom breaks cause there are some details if you miss them, you'll be confused.

The special effects were convincing, my favorites being the folded city and the zero gravity fight in the hotel dream.

My only major complaints are that outside Cobb (the main character) and Ellen Page's character, most of the characters in this movie didn't really have back stories, so it lacked an emotional impact (Albeit most of them weren't in mortal danger during the movie.)

The multi-dream layers were an interesting aspect, as well as how time worked in each one.

All in all, I recommend seeing this movie.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I plan on either seeing this or Sorcerer's Apprentice with some friends tomorrow. I agree that this looks really awesome, and with Chris Nolan as director, this movie has to be as good as the hype says it is, if not better(I personally think the Dark Knight deserved every bit of hype it got).

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw it two days ago, and it was a pretty good film for the most part, mostly because my expectations weren't that high to begin with.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it was very good. I saw it at a late screening on Thursday and it was very impressive. there were a number of actors who appeared in the batman movies in it - Micheal Caine and Cilian Murphy- to name two)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This movie completely blew my mind. Every thing about this movie was done so well. The cast was very well chosen, their performances were spectacular, the effects were truly breathtaking, and the story was complex but not impossible to follow. Oh, and should I even mention the ending? No, because I won't spoil it.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I don't plan on seeing it because I can't stand Leonardo Dicaprio movies.