The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Dreams?

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I've never had any LBT dreams before, nor have I had any movie-related dreams at all. Kinda sad, really. :(

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm pretty sure I had one the other night. I must have gotten hungry in my sleep because they were eating some REALLY yummy looking fruit in the Mysterious Beyond.

It eventually turned into an idea for a fanfiction where Petrie got really sick and the others had to find Pterano because he knew how to treat Petrie's sickness.

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
Quote from: Ptyra,Dec 17 2009 on  10:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I had one the other night. I must have gotten hungry in my sleep because they were eating some REALLY yummy looking fruit in the Mysterious Beyond.

It eventually turned into an idea for a fanfiction where Petrie got really sick and the others had to find Pterano because he knew how to treat Petrie's sickness.
Wow that's a really nice idea for a new movie! :!  :exactly

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure this doesn't count... but I have had dreams involving dinosaurs. They're quite pleasant, actually... but like most dreams I have, I tend to forget what happened in them a few minutes after waking.

:bang

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Quote from: Petrie157578641,Dec 18 2009 on  04:11 AM
Quote from: Ptyra,Dec 17 2009 on  10:27 PM

Wow that's a really nice idea for a new movie! :!  :exactly
I thought of it as a three episode storyarch personally. For the fanfiction, I changed it to the only cure was IN the Mysterious Beyond and they went to see if Pterano knew where it was.

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.racedepartment.com/
I had a really wierd LBT dream a few days ago, that I think was part of a bigger dream, but for Pete's sake I can't remember... :p

Anyway, what I do remember went like this:
Apparently Threehorn was angry at me for something that isn't quite clear... next thing I know he's chasing me around Queensland Raceway, which looked like it was from Mario Kart.

That's all I remember, and I woke up feeling just as perplexed as you, dear reader, are probably feeling right now. :huh:

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I had a dream awhile ago, it was years ago, around when I first watched the Secret of Saurus rock, basically it took place at the scene where they began looking for the twins, except Cera and Littlefoot were looking together, and suddenly they were being chased by a Sharptooth, except, get this, it didn't have any skin!

It wasn't scary considering the whole thing looked like a cartoon, and there was no blood, and to top it off the Sharptooth's organs were brightly colored, etch one a different color, like one of those diagrams of the human body showing all the organs in bright colors, I remember yellow, red, and blue as some of the colors, but most of them I can't remember very well.

Any way Littlefoot and Cera ran from the Sharptooth and hid in a cave, and that’s pretty much all I remember, there was more but it was years ago so I just can't remember.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I've only had four in my life.

The first was after reading Twilight Valley, I had a dream that i was Rime, but it ended when he died, but that was cause I woke up too, it was wierd.

The second was after reading Out of the Shadows, I had a dream that I was one of the four cornered by the zombies (ichy), I woke up, and was thinking, "What the heck?" :lol

The third wasn't inspired by anything, I just had a dream that Littlefoot and Ali fell in love.

The fourth was the same as the one above, only between Cera and Littlefoot.

Those were all last year though, I haven't had any since.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm a little late adding this dream. It happened a few weeks ago.

I had a pizza party with Rinkus!!  :D !

He came over to my house.  I was so excited to see him.  He smiled and he liked me, too.

He said " 'ello Jared". He was smiling. I shook his claw.

Later on we both had some pepperoni pizza. Rinkus ate till his big pink belly was stuffed!

I said "Boy Rinkus, that was some good pizza".

Rinkus rubbed his big, fat, full pink belly and said "Yeah, the pizza was delicious! Thank You!" and then I went over and hugged him xD :)

He chuckled "heh heh", smiled and hugged me back. Rinkus felt very warm and a little soft, too.

What a wonderful, happy dream that was.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've had plenty of dreams involving LBT. In fact, I still have them today.

Guess that's a sign that when you truly love something it doesn't leave you -_-

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I just had an LBT dream last night, which is why I sought out this topic to reply and share.

It was a very short dream and I guess you can call it an alternate scene in LBT 12. It was about the scene in which Petrie and his family are in the tree eating leaves and Petrie notices a sad-looking Guido on the ground. He drops a leaf so Guido can eat too, only to find out that Guido isn't a Leaf Eater and instead eats insects.

Well, in my dream, that little worm hadn't shown up and Guido spat out the leaf. Petrie flew down to him and Guido mutters the only logical explanation for his dislike of the greens: "I'm a sharptooth..." Then he gets this really evil shadowy look (it actually scared me!! And no LBT character has ever scared me, not even Sharptooth) and states in a dark voice on how he wants to eat Petrie.....

That's all I'm saying cause I'm thinking about writing a fanfic based on that dream...

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ That’s interesting…Reminds me of my own idea for a Guido-centered story, in which he meets (and is accepted by) other Microraptors, and finds out that he’s actually a kind of feathered, tree-dwelling, gliding sharptooth. :!

I've already described the only LBT dreams I can recall having: here and here in another thread on LBT dreams (Not sure why we have two. :confused).

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
That sounds like an awesome story that I want to read now! Weird how we both have the Guido-Sharptooth idea! The world is a strange place.  :)  And if you ever write that story, you can count on me finding it and reading it!!

Apple

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I had a dream the other day where Rinkus and Sierra were stealing eggs from nests and recruiting other flyers to get an army to take over the Great Valley and get revenge on Pterano. They also had a huge Chinese dragon. It was very strange.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: 2007excalibur2007,Dec 18 2009 on  12:52 AM
I've never had any LBT dreams before, nor have I had any movie-related dreams at all. Kinda sad, really. :(
Also a bit of a waste of a post too, really  :(

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I remember after I'd seen the second LBT film for the first time when I was younger, I used to have nightmares where Ozzy and Strut would be chasing me. I used to find them really creepy for some reason  :confused

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sort of LBT related, but a couple days ago when napping, I dreamed that Trulyfantasticme was writing a new fanfic, and it was something to do with Devon meeting Chomper for the first time :blink:  My memory of it is kinda hazey though. I don't even remember what it was called.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
I think I had  dream a while back that was vaguely LBT related:

I was basically checking updates on my assorted forums and blogs on the net, and when I was checking on here for any updates in fcs and RPs, when I got to Pterano's RP, I saw the whole thing from inside the RP, as in, seeing all the characters in the scenarios they were in. It was kinda interesting to watch.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ That's... unique! XD I'd love to have a dream like that. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Just had a weird LBT dream last night. Here's what I remember:

I was at some kind of market. For some reason, my sister wanted to watch some LBT movies. They were pretty cheap, so I figured "Why not?". I recall having bought LBT13 earlier (the yellowbellies looked very different, a bit more faithful to their actual species). I recall seeing..I think it was LBT6, and purchased it. This is when things got a little weird.

When I started to play it in the DVD Player, there was an extra scene added. Some kind of sequence from a future LBT movie (LBT14). But what was different is that it was not official; it was a fan produced work, great quality too, that was put on the DVD. I played it, and this is what unfolded:

The Great Valley was "under attack". Not in the literal sense, but there were meteors striking the area. I recall the valley was mostly a shade of red because of the fire. I remember in one scene, Mr. Threehorn got hit and there was blood. Not a whole lot, but the ground was stained a deeper red, indicating that he had bled. I remember Cera panicking and seeing if her dad was all right.

And then Littlefoot saves the day. He somehow gained superstrength and knocks away most of the boulders as well as grab some dinosaur (I guess some kind of dino supervillain) by the tail in his jaws and literally throws them over the Great Wall into the Mysterious Beyond. I remember a giant asteroid also hitting the valley, but somehow not causing as much damage. I think Littlefoot knocked that away too.

The dinosaurs thanked Littlefoot while Mr. Threehorn looks upset because he had tried to help but wasn't getting any recognition for it. I remember this being odd as Mr. Threehorn, at least to my dream self, didn't seem like the kind of dinosaur who would get upset over something like that. I remember I was going to rip it onto the computer and show it to people online.

And that's when I woke up.