The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Takin' a trip

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey all! This coming Sunday I'll be goin to Wildwood New Jersey for 2 weeks. :D Not sure if we're gonna be bringing my sis's laptop. If we are, then you'll probably still see me here over the weeks. :p

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! I'm back!

The reason I'm 2 days late in this reply is because about 4 days before we were gonna leave to go home, I got some-what sick :( Everything I ate just wanted to turn on me :x

I'm mostly better now though. The car-ride home was murder! My entire body was just in constant pain, and I was getting severe motion sickness.

But I'm here now. I'll probably be nervous about getting back in a car for the next week :p

Anyway...
I see the GoF under-went some graphical changes. Looks pretty nice. I like the background picture :P:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Littlefoot Fan! Sorry to hear about what happend. I pray you get completely over it real soon. :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Nice to see you back. I hope every reminder of the sickness is gone by now. I hope there are more delightful things to tell from your trip to New Jersey?