The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfic Preview: TDV Season 2 (The Official Sequel)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Before the end of the summer, I will start a sequel to the first season of Total Drama Valley in fanfic form. The Season 2 RP will still keep going if it's not done by that point, though it will be considered non-canon in the TDV universe.

This fanfic will also be a little joint effort between me and Great Valley Guardian. Let me explain:

Since I was the writer of TDV, none of the twists in the story surprised me since I was the one who came up with them.  So, with a request sent through PMs, TDV season 2 will be co-written by him. Basically, we would be taking turns writing the episodes (I write one, then he writes one, and so on and so forth..). This allows me to be surprised by the plot like a reader would be.

PLOT DETAILS:

* This season will be set in the alternate future created at the end of the final episode where every human except Chris, Chef, and some of the TDI campers have been turned into dinos.  Therefor, the challenges will feature more modern things than season 1 had.

* Unlike Season 1, there won't be an elimination every episode.

* 14-16 players from Season 1 will return, and there may be new competitors joining the competition later....  :DD

* Cera will not be the antagonist of this season.

* (Minor spoilers) Since they were the main characters of Season 1 pretty much, Ali, Cera, or Chomper will not be the winner.

* TDI guest stars may not just be 1-episode exclusives, since this fic is set in their time period.

Hope you guys like this preview!  :)

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com