The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Bronies in Equestria

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If it'll help I can do a 2nd FC, at least temporarily, if someone comes along later who wants to rp as the 2nd FC.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah s'pose ah can take Applejack, too, if'n that's okay with ev'rypony.  
And I'll post my ponified self soon, too.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
If it'll speed things along with getting this amazing RP started, I could take Pinkie Pie.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Applejack - StarfallRaptor
Twilight Sparkle - GVG
Rainbow Dash - StarfallRaptor
Rarity - zenoah
Pinkie Pie - GVG
Fluttershy - f-22
Spike - kor

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cool, looks like all the main FC's are taken.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 9 2011 on  09:15 AM
Cool, looks like all the main FC's are taken.
Eeyep we just need to wait for StarfallRaptor to post the info for his template as he's also rping as himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you pmed him?  Maybe he is busy and forgot he had not done that yet.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whoops.  My bad.  :!   :p
Alrighty, here goes.  

Name:  Hikari Makoto (Light Hope in Japanese)
Type of Pony: Unicorn
Cutie Mark:  The Japanese Kana for "Hope"
Appearance:  Dark blue, with black fetlocks, and a deep red-brown mane.  Brown eyes.
Personality:  Kind, cheerful, and genuine, but he hides a deep sadness inside about his various romantic failures.  Bi.  

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'd be interested in joining. My personal OC is below:

Name: Midnight Sun
Cutie Mark: A trio of comets over a full moon
Appearance: dark purple, with an ice-blue (almost white) mane and tail. Hazel eyes. His mane is fairly long and falls straight - He keeps it just to the point where it's starting to get into his eyes.
Personality:  Loves to learn, and is always searching for knowledge of any sort. Honest, very stubborn, and fairly quiet around those he doesn't know, but will never turn down a request for help.

---

Is this OK?

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Have space for one more?

Name: Daisy Gallop
Cutie Mark: An Erlenmeyer flask
Appearance: A mere with a light purple body and a long, flowing mane of pink, cream, and deep purple. Green eyes. Wears a deep purple cape with a daisy ensign.

Personality: A knowledgeable and earnest mere, Daisy also has a sweet and caring personality. Although she can be shy and quiet around strangers, she is quick to befriend others. She is quick to follow reason and proves to be a very capable leader, despite the fact that she can be very insecure at times. She is very new to magic and can be maladroit when handling it.

Name: Dima Gallop
Type of Pony: Earth
Cutie Mark: A notepad and pencil
Appearance: A young colt with a light gray body and a yellow undercoat. The mane is a curly mixture of brown, black, and gray. Squinty black eyes. Wears a black mechanic cap and brown glasses.

Personality: Daisy's young faithful assistant colt, Dima is also an earnest worker. He is clever with his hooves and is adroit at constructing and repairing objects. Although he immediately tenses up in the presence of foes, he has a generally amicable personality and is good with strangers of the same age. He can be slow to learn, but his tenacity, curiosity, and optimism makes up for it. He is also very capricious and whimsical, which cause him to get himself into a surprisingly large number of predicaments. What's more astonishing, though, is his ability to emerge out of every one of them unscathed. He is a very good "team player" and can skillfully act as an inspiring leader or an obedient follower.  

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm reposting this MLP Creator for those who want a more... current form of their ponies. Friendship is Magic Pony Creator

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
For some reason, my computer is not allowing me to go to that site. Net nanny keeps on directing me to MSN. I tired using that yesterday on my other computer, but it still didn't work.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile