The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

To be continued...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

When do you supposed the lovely people at Universal are gonna drop that little cliffhanger into the LBT series? Normally, most series like this have a cliffhanger episode where a bad situation is left blown wide up with the mighty words "TO BE CONTINUED..." printed on the screen just before the credits rolls. When do you supposed we'll see that (if at all) and what do you reckon the situation will be?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
For a kids show? :huh:

Well then again, Pokemon was always "to be continued" with no cliffhangers. :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There were a few cliffhanger episodes of Tale Spin as well.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It would be nice to see them do that.  A plot that takes 40 minutes to fulfill.  I feel that such a scenario would happen with the last few episodes of the series.

I would like those beautiful words to appear at a situation where it seems rather hopeless for the gang to get out of it alive.  Maybe something that involves it looking like Red Claw and his thugs finally have them.

It would be nice to see them.

Well then again, Pokemon was always "to be continued" with no cliffhangers.

Actually, there are a few situations where they leave the episode on a cliffhanger moment.  They mainly involve Ash in a tight situation during a battle.  I could nicely point them out if you want. :)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I would actually really like to see that as well. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers also did that once.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
For a kids show? :huh:

Well then again, Pokemon was always "to be continued" with no cliffhangers. :p

Petrie, well there has been a few cliffhangers on PokÈmon. But not many. Like the one I got with my new movie. It got the first five eps of Advance Battle. the last one is left on a cliffhanger with Pikachu fused with this blue orb that controls a legendary pokÈmon and seem to gaining control over the little yellow pokÈmon.