The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Voices of your chatacters

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Who do you imagine voicing your characters?  Here's mine.

Strafe- Kate Winslet

Snork- Haven't picked out a voice for him yet.

Darin- Clint Eastwood.  (I have no idea why.  I just imagine him being voice by Clint Eastwood.)

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I always imagined Kaga being voiced by  Shia LaBeouf.  Sounds goofy but that is who I'd pick to voice the character.

And Ace, I always imagined Snork being voiced by Elija Wood for some reason.

And I always imagined Strafe being voiced by Carrie Fisher (younger Carrie Fisher).

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail I envision as being played by Ian Mackellan
Dixie I see as being played by Elizabeth Hurley
Scooby, - Frank Welker
Spyro- Elijah wood
 Cynder _ Cree Summer
Tiger Brian Drummond
 Tigeress- Angelina Jolie
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Since I don't watch too much TV...

Zachary Johnson (Clydesdale) - A neutral Midwestern accent. His voice is rather husky and coarse.

Deimos - A West Coast accent with a very slight growl underneath.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
who would you like to portray them Serris?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I am extremely out of touch with pop culture and celebs so I don't really know.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see...
Dante--Vincent Valentine or Cloud Strife
Kai--Emil Castagnier from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Virgil--Christian Bale
Lady--Angelina Jolie
Sieg--Kratos Aurion
Neku--Inuyasha
Cale--Hayden Christiansen
Agito--Willy Wonka ala J. Depp
Slash--Arbiter
Vayne--Raphael du Sorel
Akito Kiryusen--Lloyd Irving

Feel free to tell me if you think any of the voices could be better.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This kind of korky, but for Zaine I could definitely see the voice of Ash Kethcum, the original voice not the new one.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: General Grievous,Aug 15 2009 on  12:00 AM
I always imagined Kaga being voiced by  Shia LaBeouf.  Sounds goofy but that is who I'd pick to voice the character.

And Ace, I always imagined Snork being voiced by Elija Wood for some reason.

And I always imagined Strafe being voiced by Carrie Fisher (younger Carrie Fisher).
I think I like yur idea better than mine.   :yes

As of now, Strafe is voiced by Carrie Fisher and Snork is voiced by Elija Wood.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
In the fantasy RP, my characters have fairly distinctive voices. I cannot speak for the characters not under my control, but of the ones I control:

Adykon has a somewhat deep voice, and sounds like a soldier in his 30s. Not sure. I would say Harrison Ford, but the voice is deeper. Not like Steve Downes either (voice of Master Chief.)

Rhiga sounds like a chipper young woman who is always getting into and out of scrapes; she is occasionally snide, occasionally cowardly, sometimes cocky, and often charming. Maybe Cristina Ricci?

Vaeri, Rhiga's mother, sounds much like her daughter, if she were older, more subdued, and with a softer, more maternal voice.  Not sure. Maybe Maggie Smith?

Vespion, the party's cleric sounds like a gentle, rather quiet type who is always looking out for others. Don't know. NOT Ian Mckellen.

Selturma sounds a bit like a young version of a little of Phoebe from "Friends." That would be like a young Lisa Kudrow.

Arcantas sounds like the villain Ad Avis from Quest For Glory IV... who was voiced in that game by none other than Jeff Bennett! Here's a link with the voice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkRMgLlr2Uw . Listen at about 2:40.

I will add more character voices in time, as I think of them.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My chars from Nonames Rp:

Jake: sounds like the character dan from bakugan battle brawlers (english version of course)

Sasha: don't know yet

Rex: sounds like the dracon equivalent of greendays lead singer......(i couldn't think of anything better.......)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hmmm...I've been thinking about this for several days now, and I think I've got the voice actors for my characters. I googled voice actors and went http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_voice_actors#H

Cyrix: Charles Adler.

Longtail: Hayden Christensen.  This one was the hardest of all my characters but after narrowing it down I finally caved.

Hunter: Gotta be Angelina Jolie! She would give Hunter that 'spark' I guess would be the right word.

Rick the Longneck: Rick a.k.a ME!

Tex: Lacey Chabert

Hex: Daveigh Chase

Rocker: Gary Chalk

Killer: Justin Cook

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey guys, is this a forum that you can talk about your made up characters? Or do you have to talk about characters that have already been made up?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: corpsebride5988,Dec 9 2009 on  11:52 PM
Hey guys, is this a forum that you can talk about your made up characters? Or do you have to talk about characters that have already been made up?
This topic is for Original Characters or characters made by us the fans. More importantly it allows us to find a voice actor or actress for our created characters. Use the link in my previous post to see all the voice actors you can choose from.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My LBT character Rex from the "A disruption in time" rp sounds like Dan from bakugan battle brawlers (like my char Jake)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I kind of have my own idea for Ptyra's voice in my head, but she would DEFINITELY need a British actress with the same accent as Micheal York's.

As for *insert name of Ptyra's step-mother here*, I so far have something of Captain Amelia's voice (from Treasure Planet), but slightly older. However, if I give her a DRASTIC personality change, it would be Uberta (from the Swan Princess trilogy...I love that woman. She'd be an awesome neighbor XD ).

And Ptyra's step brothers, Teron and Eron? Simple as Fred and George Weasley! They were slightly inspired by them anyway.