The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 83939

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Not Everyone. Spyro, Cynder and Sparx will be heading home, as will Ali and the other Dinos. Nick  and Pelvanida guys will be guesting the at Mansion. The Tourist will head off with Oddyseus and Brooklyn, and Stripetail and Bart will magick home,..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the rest of those gathered looked back one final time at the site of the Cafe. Nick made a vow. "I will bring back the Insane Cafe, even if it takes me te n years!" It would, as it turned out, not take him nearly that long.. Stripetail smiled briefly... he had trustded 4 more creatures with magic rings, and in the time to come, he would trust others , and form them into a team. "The Shurlup uprising is over" He said, looking over at the 7 shurlups sleeping together in thier pen. "But those who fought here, those who formed friendships and became lovers, will never forget this cafe, nor what happened here. you, and I, will see to that.. now come on..the next adventure is about to begin.." He gestured and  Nick, Stripetail, bart, Shaggy and everyone else vanished, leaving only the burnt ruins of the ruined builging, swept by the brisk desert breeze..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Zanasiu, Zachary, Strut, Deimos, Rime and Dr. Kerzach appeared inside a opulent mansion. The crate of grenades, the ammo cans,a single rifle and the rest of their supplies lay next to them.

"I see Mr. Bigmouth left his rifle." Rime said.

"Well, he's heading back to the Great Valley. We'll keep it here in case he decides to come back." Deimos said.

"Hey, Shaggy! Where can we place all our munitions?" Dr. Zanasiu asked.

"Finally, we can now relax. Terrorist assault at Pelvanida, then two Shurlup killing campaigns and finally, demolition of the cafe. There's enough thrills and action in this whole thing to satisfy any screenwriter or author." Strut said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shaggy appeared in the room right after them..' Just pick a room guys this place has dozens of rooms.. many of which, Scooy, Dixie and I don't use.. Just make sure to not leave them near any open flames, this is my uncle's house after all.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we're not needed.  Let's get going." The Tourist said, leading the others to where the tardis had rematerialized when the cafe had exploded.  It was closer to them.  They all got in and headed off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you for giving us a ride, sir" ali said. "Just make sure to drop us off in the Great Valley, and drop Mr. Ace off wherever he wants to go... Ali looked forward to being in the Great Valley again..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I guess she's talking to stripetail since she mentioned he'd get them home earlier?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She's actually tallking to the tourist, she and other dinos climbed in the Tardis with him. her, Ducky Petrie, Skitter and Snoopy, all went with the Tourist)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Tourist nods, "All right.  We can go right there if you want.  Feel free to find places to sit." He said waving around the control room.  Odysseus went to sit down in a comfortable chair with Brooklyn choosing one nearby.  There were various size chairs & seating couches (like ones on Dinotopia) for 4 footers.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali sat down on a nearby seat as the Tardis vanished from the area and headed back in time. "We're gong home" Ali said,  she could hardly contain her joy..she had gone through a lot over the past few days met a whole bunch of interesting creatures, but now she just wanted to be home.. and that was the Great Valley...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Armor up," Spyro said and then tapped his wrist, opening the comparment there and drawing out the wishing crystal.

"Well, I guess this is good-bye for now," Cynder said.

"Can we get going?" Sparx asked impatiently.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby and Dixie Climbed out of the Car and Stood before thier friends, Stitch and Angel climbed out too. "Bye!" Stitch smiled and waved, as did Angel < nani, and Lilo. "Good-bye dragon friends and annoying dragonfly' Jummba laughed.
_
 Goodbye Spyro.. for Now" Dixie Said Hugging the purple dragon.. "Cynder" She embraced the drasgoness warmly.. "We ghave a lot to talk about , but it can wait" She Whispered in her ear..
_
Rood-rye Ryro, rand Rynder" Scooby said, putting out his paw for Spyro to shake.."Rand rood rye Rarx" He said to the dragonfly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, yeah, I'll miss you, too," Sparx said sarcastically.

Spyro shook Scooby's paw. "We'll come back and visit first chance we get."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rats ra romise..Ri'm roing ro rold rou ro rit, Ryro" Scooby smiled. "Rood rye you ruys" He stepped back and put his arm around Dixie, who smiled warmly at the departing group.."Next time, we meet, I'm taking the both of you to a movie.." she said.. "And you're going, no ifs and or buts..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spyro nodded and held up the crystal. "Take the three of us back to Warfang."

"Hey, Spyro, I know something about your girlfriend that you don't," Sparx said as light flashed from the crystal and the trio disappeared.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Rhat rid re reamn ry rhat?' Scooby Said to Dixie, In respobnse She Threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss on the lips..
_
Eww" LIlo wrinkled her nose as she watched the two great Danes kiss. "Come on you two, you're driving us back home" Nani said, as Dixie pulled away. "Rixie,' Scooby pulled out the ring casem, opened it, and sank to one knee. "Rill rou..rarry.."
"Now!' Nani interjected.. "Ri'm rorosing rere!" Scooby barked, and color drained from Nani's face..'Sorry" Nani said apologetically as tears filled Dixie's eyes. "Cousin.. YES!' She hugged Scooby tightly.. " We'll go over everything once we get home" She said, Putting the ruby ring on her left paw, and Climbing into the car.
_
Congratulations"Pleekly said. "Can we come to the wedding?"
_
Lilo you're going to be a floweer girl. no ifs ands or buts" Nani said quickly..'
_
Of Course, you'll all be invited, all our friends we've met over the past few days are welcome to come, as well as the rest of our family' dixie said, as Scooby got in and started the car. "Re rill rave rall rhat rap rin rhe runk, ro rits roing ro be ra row rive" He said.
_
I don't care mesa wanna go home" Stitch said, causing everyone in the car to laugh as Scooby, his partner and soon to be mate Dixie at his side, drove them towards the horizon... and home..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: