The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sowarkard

Nick22 · 6008 · 133794

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Bahumut lowers his claw hands and spoke "I regret what I done and for it... I will heal your injuries and let you leave." Bahumut raise his claw hands and created a symbol healing him "Your coldiness gets under everyones skins, just advice this. While you keep this coldiness you will never be a wizzin again. Stripetail will not let you in while you have this hate... I will forget this every happened and we saying sorry for our childish mistake will be the first step" Bahumut raise his claw hand

"How about we end this stupidiness here and forgive each other, cause I will forgive you for what I done, will you?" Bahumut spoke softly to Incanur.

one drop of Incanur's blood disappears into thin air and a drop of Lurna's is taken to without any one noticing even the spirits since they was dealing with this and Bahumut already accepting his actions being childish and he knew Incanur was just as childish as him and best to accept that he was and appolige.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sorry too" Incanur admitted, reaching iout his claw to Bahumut...  'I thought thsat by finishing those tests that would be it...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about we challenge each other in a the toururment next year?" Bahumut suggested "A fight that harmless and we can test each other in it" Bahumut grinned "What do you say?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Don't the spirits know everything? if so then nothing that happens can escape thier notice. at any rate, the development should be saved for the sequel, which I think we should start brainstorming for. I think we can go like 20-30 more pages..)
 "Alright" Incanur nodded.. "Call it a friendly competition.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(it a voild a place outside anything else someone discovered it and disappeared from history so the spirits can't even tell or know what this was it just like a empty gap in history. and more about it will be known in the next one, so should we try to wrape this for up?)

"You and Stripetail can leave. We will meet again before the tourument till then I and my child will by busy setting things up here on our new home world location with my followers. take care of yourself and try to be nicer to mortels" Bahumut smiled "Maybe you can try helping out once in a whle with troubles that happen on planets" Bahumut said to Incanur letting his claw hand go.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds good. 300 pages is a nice rounbd number..)
Very well, come on Incanur..." Stripetail said, nmotioning to Snowpaw. The three of them teleported away. and in a twinkling they were gone...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the castle Captain Threehorn sat in a chair with the two little dinosaurs Littlefoot and Ali both awaiting on Stripetail's return "When will he be here?" Littlefoot asked

"Soon, just wait a little longer ok Littlefoot?" Captain told him and without anyone noticing small sample of Littlefoot and Ali's blood and then Stripetail and the others appeared "Hello Stripetail" Captain THreehorn stood up

"Hi Stripetail! it cool to see you again" Littlefoot said with glee

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Mister Stripetail' Ali said joyfully, hugging Stripetail with her forearms." It's good to see you again Ali. I'm anxious to hear all about your trip and your improving powers..." He smiled. "And How about you Littlefoot? How are you doing?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods with a smile "Yeah we doing great we even learned a new trick, watch us" Littlefoot and Ali close their eyes and they raise up on the hind legs standing upright and their front feet with the toe edges near the inner sides shift down a little turning into thumbs with a claw. then the light faded and they was standing on two feet and still having long necks they had hands "We can shift to two legs or four legs" Littlefoot smiled

"Yes they've showed me it seavel times and learning combat skills, they've asked to enter and suprisling the officals was ok with it" Andrew told Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
really? well, good luck to you in the tournament? it appears just about everyone Oi know is entering..' Stripetail smiled. "You certainly have improved in ability since the last tme i saw you..." He then saw Eva enter the room...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hi Stripetail good to see your back, I've made this for you" she showed a cake "I hope you like it" Eva smiled but without her and Stripetail knowing sample of their blood is taken

Littlefoot smelled it "It smells like Treesweet" Littlefoot stats

"That a sweet tasty like flower I know of them, pink and sweet tasting, so they grow here too?" Andrew looked at Eva

"Yes, I had a seed and took me a while to grow it but it bloomed a few days ago and I picked the flowers and mixed it with flour and water and came out good with some choclate on the top and in the mix" Eva smiled

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetaill looked at the cake  "That looks delicious Eva..
 The blood appeared in viles on a dark shelp somewhere in the cosmos. "We now have the blood of the Head wizzin. That means we have blood from everyone of the elite players in the tournament..." A dark figure said. ocsed on Stripetail's sample. "The tournament will determine the most powerful being in the dimension... once we know who it is then.. the next step of our plans can begin..' He laughed wixkedly, and the other figures joined in..
(Is this Ok Threehorn? If not I'll delete it and leave Stripetail's comment..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not till I say so, the Void is my domain and my plan is final. I have a perfect plan a plan that will make them all drop from the tourument willing that why we have the blood of a male and a female the ones with close love in connection, their own love will be their own down fall and that answer will have to wait. the darkiness of the void will bring pain like no other a pain that worse then death itself" a figure said to them all

"I am not underestmting what would happen but this will have to follow my plans to the letter if any of you mess up I will send you to the deepest part of the void a personal hell that will repeat forever" he said darkly to them "In one year we will begin till then return to your normal lives and await for my signal. Do you all completely understand me..." it stares at them

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, Master.. we will do that... but what if .. instead of withdrawing... the couples simply break up...?"One of the figures asked in a fearful voice...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I will... think... about it" it said then spoke "All begone till I recall you all" with a wave they all vanished "The sands are falling and my control over them will be fortold like no other. even in defeat I will never be defeated. Last time I fought with the most powerfulest beings and they fell into the void like puppets on the string part from one the one that defeated me..."

---

"mmm that was great" Littlefoot said rubbing his stomach

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
YeS It was... Miss Eva.. you are a good cook..' Invcanur said. Eva looked at him, oddly... and Incanur relized what it was... hostility . She did not approve of his parole...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Incanur... thank you, thats a nice comment you've made... are you feeling alright?" Eva spoke and asked

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm just tired... It's been a very VERY long day for me..' Incanur replied... "I plan on rejoining the Wizzin Miss eva..." this took Eva by surprise...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Rejoining? if you plan to do that you've got to do alot of things to get back in, I read up about it in the temple of Wizzins. it could take about 10 years or longer for you to get back in." Eva stats "I can give a copy of the book if you like. it all there, Stripetail read it as well about a few weeks back when you was at the conlony" Eva spoke to him about it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Really? that long? I thought that I needed to do was apologize, take the tests and see if I did well enough to merit readmittance..'incanur said. If this was true, it would be a big headache for him.. He had envisioned that getting in would be easy, the hard part would be trying to make amends...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: