The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sowarkard

Nick22 · 6008 · 132920

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Littlefoot smiled "I love you as well. lets kiss in our own ture four legged forms" Littlefoot whispers and kiss her and they change into their nature forms as they kissed

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali felt a surge of joy run through her, as littlefoot kissed her. This kiss became deeper than hers' had been,  this time they explored each other's mouth with thier tongues, and the kiss was longer.  Ali felt littlefoot climb onto her, and she felt a small pain as he rubbed himself against her. But that pain was nothing compared to the joy she felt... the longneck she loved was kissing her.. and that was all that mattered... they finally pulled apart. both breathing deeply.. "Good night Littlefoot' She said as she climbed under the covers.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ali we will be always together won't we?" Littlefoot said looking at her with a smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes... we will. I promise..." ali said. "Would you like to lie with me or sleep in your own bed? It's your choice... if you want to sleep by yourself I won't mind.. but I really enjoy your company...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wouldn't mind sleeping next to you and I promise as well we will be together" Littlefoot smiled and lay down next to Ali

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali lay back on the bed as Littlefoot climbed in next to her. "I Just Hope we don't get in trouble for this.. ' She whispered
(BTW the next post I make will be the wrap-up...)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(just adding something to a msytie)

"So they love each other and so young, well lets change that by morning they will be adult dinosuars and no one will figure out how or to resvese this, till they find out in a years time" it spoke and wave his hand over the image "by morning you two are adults by the age of 21 and 22" he chuckled "time to wait" he sits back and the image fades "the sands of time has begun" a time glass appears with a year timer of sand in it as the sand starts to fall

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail sensed the two longneck's lovemaking and smiled. "innocent love.." He said with a smile... and then he mentally scanned his castle. everyone else but himself was asleep... Suddenly his mental search was interupted.. The voice that spoke was faint.. and Stripetail could only catch a few words..."It has begun... beware of the dark forces.. the tournament to come will decide the fate of all... you must win... but you will not able to defeat the dark forces alone.. you will need all of your friends..and some of your enemies... you must guide.. rather than lead...he has marked all of those strong enough to oppose him... this will be your only warning... farewell Head Wizzin..' The voice faded  and his mental search continue, but now  He was Troubled. The message had been cyriptic to the extreme.. he  frowned as he looked as the fireplace. "evil never sleeps" He muttered as he climbed into a chair and began to nod off. The adventures of the past year were over, and the next were about to begin. Every year it seemed, his adventures tied him more and more to others, sudden;ly a faint longing to retire awoke in him. let others face the cosmos and its problems.. he quickly  roused himself and dismissed it. He was still needed, he would only retire when the cosmos was entirely safe... "My Adventures are never over" He said to himself.. "Let the new ones come... I will enjoy them!" He finally nodded off and fell asleep in his chair.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: