The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask away!

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ugh, hecticness!

Long story short, the Ex-Dad took the day off for New Years, leaving us(Me and Mom) broke and almost lost the Apartment in the process. Uncle sent money down to help with the rent. So now we're trying to look for a place to hire us, but nobody is hiring so we have to fill in Applications. Even so, it'll be very difficult.. Also trying to get help from Child Support or something like that for food stamps and hopefully get some money to help us once a month. Unfortunately, it's all still processing and we have no idea how long that'll be or if we'll be declined..

Other then that, I've been trying out Lord of the Rings Online. Got to Level 60 last night! :D Great game, but my heart still belongs to Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

I've also gotten into the whole Roleplaying stuff. For Disney? Of course i've been roleplaying as both the Horned King and Maleficent. For Non-Disney stuff, I found an LOTR-RP in which I'm roleplaying as Gothmog.

And of course, still Baby-Sitting the little niece.  :p

Things have been very hectic and very stressful in real. Either have to pay the bills and starve or buy food and suffer without the electric and water. They say that the Computer doesn't help with stress, but honestly I think it does. It's stress-relieving for me.. :(

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Oh no…I'm so sorry to hear about all that! :( (The real life stuff, that is, not the games and RPs.) Is there, perchance, anything I could do to help in any way? (Anything to cheer you up, at least?)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that stinks babi.. you know you are welcome to join any of my rpps, if you want to. hopefully things will get settled in real life.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Feb 1 2011 on  12:01 AM
Oh no…I'm so sorry to hear about all that! :( (The real life stuff, that is, not the games and RPs.) Is there, perchance, anything I could do to help in any way? (Anything to cheer you up, at least?)
If you have any questions, please, ask. I like answering questions.  :yes

Quote from: Nick22,Feb 2 2011 on  03:15 PM
that stinks babi.. you know you are welcome to join any of my rpps, if you want to. hopefully things will get settled in real life.
Thanks, Nick :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Would you be interested?
 theres the Toon Wrld rp, where you can play as any famous you want.. well that isn't already taken.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Did you ever get the new DVD of The Black Cauldron? If yes, how was it? :)

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 3 2011 on  10:18 PM
Would you be interested?
 theres the Toon Wrld rp, where you can play as any famous you want.. well that isn't already taken.. :)
Sure, I'll give it a look :) Is it on here? And what kind of "toons" can I get my RP-ing Fingers on?  :lol:   :lol

Quote from: Pangaea,Feb 3 2011 on  10:31 PM
Yup. I instantly fell in love with this Picture right here.. I found it on the Bonus Stuff on the DVD. Also introduced my little niece to it. She likes it too!  :wow

Well, I haven't seen the movie in years(Well, not really.. Watched it over at my Grandmothers house). I noticed that the coloring isn't as grainy on the DVD then what it was on the VHS. But Grainy-ness or not, I'm still glad I finally got my hands on the darn movie after wanting to watch it for so long!  :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes it is, its in the random rp section.  just look for Toon World rpas for characters, you can play as bugs bunny if you want . you can play as many characters as you want too just post in the discussion thread for it that you've like to join and I'll get you up to speed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Feb 3 2011 on  11:52 PM
Yup. I instantly fell in love with this Picture right here.. I found it on the Bonus Stuff on the DVD. Also introduced my little niece to it. She likes it too!  :wow
Is that the Horned King? Wow. He looks kinda like one of the Knights Who Say “Ni!” from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :p (I'm sorry; that was my first thought upon seeing the picture. :lol Please don't tell the Horned King I said that!)

Anyway, I'm so glad to hear you got the DVD! :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you're welcome to join the rp too Pangaea if you want.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oky dokes, I shall drop by and check it out :)

Quote from: Pangaea,Feb 3 2011 on  11:59 PM
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Feb 3 2011 on  11:52 PM
Is that the Horned King? Wow. He looks kinda like one of the Knights Who Say “Ni!” from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :p (I'm sorry; that was my first thought upon seeing the picture. :lol Please don't tell the Horned King I said that!)

Anyway, I'm so glad to hear you got the DVD! :)
Really? The first thing that popped into my head was "Nazgul! Witch-King!" (Actually got the two names mixed up for a while when I entered the "Black Cauldron Kick"). And no worries, you're secret is safe with me.  :smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The witch-king WAS a Nazgul he was the lead Nazgul :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Where did you get that user name from? Was it just an idea from the top of your head?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, I got my username from two things:

Virtual Magic Kingdom
The very first online game I ever played, which, unfortunately closed sometime in 2008.  :( My characters name on there was Babidi, named after my cat who was named after a character from the anime show Dragon Ball Z.. who also got the name from Cinderella.. (Three Characters named Bibidi, Babidi and Majin Buu (Bippity, Boppity, Boo!) :lol: )

Pirates of the Caribbean Online
After VMK Closed, we moved over to POTCO, even though we had already signed up during Beta(Which earns you a special Founders Status). We went on there every now and then, but the lag was terrible back in the beta days! Kraken Guard is the name of my main Pirate on there. There is this one(Well, two..) video game that I have called Drakengard. My mom had asked me "What was the name of that game?" And I told her: "Drakengard." "You should name you're pirate Kraken Guard!" I know, "Drakengard" and "Kraken Guard" are spelled differently.. But they sound similar, right? :)

I couldn't really decided what I wanted my username to be, so I decided to combine them both to make.. One long username..  :blink:  :p

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Who are your greatest inspirational idols?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Opeople that inspire you. they could be your favorite athletes, music artists, historical figures, or simply members of your family..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, ok.

Um...

I don't think I really have an idol.. :neutral

Umanumanum..

My mom?  :unsure:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats fine.. babi :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Are you going to finish working on Journey to the Island?