The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ozzy V.S Dil V.S Strut V.S Ichy

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Random question, i know.. But who would win? I vote dil, even though she cant see she's still dangerous.. Post your answer and why you voted if you want :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dil, I'd be rooting for her, she's the coolest of the 4.    :)   Followed in 2nd place by Ichy

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Dil, definitely. She's a powerhouse. The only thing the others could really do is run away :lol Or possibly fool her. Plus she's awesome.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'd say Dil, based not on whether or not I like her more than the others, but based on realism. She's an ancient alligator/crocodile (not sure which exactly). They have tough hides, so it's unlikely that Strut or Ozzy would be able to do any real damage to her. And Ichy..well, he's a bird, lightweight and more fragile than the others. His main advantage is that he can fly, but he still wouldn't stand much of a chance against Dil. He wouldn't even be able to scratch her.

Of course, this is not to say Dil wouldn't have weaknesses. She's almost blind, so she would have a hard time telling where her prey was. Of course, if she has a good sense of smell, she could use that sense instead to find her prey. She's also rather slow. Crocs and gators aren't exactly known for their constant speed. So she would benefit from ambush tactics.

The main reason I voted for her is because of her sheer size and power. Even if she can't keep up with the others, there isn't really much they could do to really harm her. I don't Ozzy and Strut are strong enough to push a boulder on her that's heavy enough to kill her. And I don't think there's anything Ichy could do without getting outside help. And forget about trying to bite or slash her. Oh sure, it might might hurt her (Ichy's bite did hurt her I think) but it wouldn't do any real damage.

Dil, however, would easily be able to crush their bones with her jaws and cause a lot of damage with her tail. She's also more compact than the others, lower to the ground and on all fours. This means she'd be harder to knock down and her vulnerable underside is more easily protected.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be a long fight, but I think Dil would eventually win, given enough time.  Ichy should be one of the earlier ones taken out.  Soon as someone gets a hand or mouth on him or if the trick him or he misses and goes into part of a tree, as happened in the 4th movie and gets himself stuck.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The only advantage Ozzie and Strut have are extreme ground speed and agility.

Dil's main disadvantage is her low ground speed and agility and her poor eyesight. However, her great strength allows her to easily kill any of the others.

Icthy's only advantage is flight. He is the smallest and the lightest and a well thrown rock or well aimed blow from Ozzie or Strut could take him out.

Ozzie appears to be the more combat oriented of the two and Strut appears to be more of the tactician. However, I think that if Ozzie and Strut were to fight each other, it would be fairly even.

I vote for Dil.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I vote for Dil since I can't really picture a way the others could even harm her. I mean, usually the eyes are the most vulnerable spot, but she can't see anyway.

RWB

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Odds are heavily in Dil's favor. However, assuming she takes out Strut and Ozzy quickly, before they can beat Ichty, Ichty can win.

Trick Dil off a cliff.

But Dil wins 9 out of 10 times.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
RWB brings up a good point.  The environment is the main factor.  If they were fighting in a pool of sinking sand then obviously Ichy would win.  All he'd have to do is fly up and wait. :p

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I assumed we were talking a big white void, kinda like the first environment ever released in action's RPG. I guess even then you could try to win by starving Dil out through evasion.