The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Top 10 LBT villians

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Most everyone justly likes Pterano best of the flyer trio, but Sierra is my favorite

That makes no sense. People like Pterano because of the flyer trio? I don't understand.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I was saying, he's usually their favorite out of him, Rinkus, and Sierra. There's a poll about it here:

http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=4911

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ah I see. I reread your post and noticed I made a mistake. I read "best" as "because" for some reason. Sorry about that.

And yeah he is the most popular out of the three. That's definitely true. I admit I do prefer him over the other two, though I can't explain why.

Bruton the Iguanodon

As long as it's not cause most everyone else does, that's ok. Don't feel like you have to love a character cause everyone else does---it's not being true to yourself.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Cera in the first half of LBT 1? Well it's not until the very end that she fully redeems herself, and even till then she's not a "villian"

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
My top 10 bad guys are:

10.swiming sharptooth from the 5
He is not evil,but he is cool,and scary  becose he is under the water,and you can see him only when it's too late.

9.Sharptooth from the 5
Not evil too,but nice fighting scene,and i like the way he looks.

8pterano
Not evil,but manipulative and can make very fatal decisions.After all a whole herd was slaughtered becose he tought he was doing the right thing.

7 sharptooth in LBT 6
Surviving THAT fall :blink: .not evil,but INDESTRUCTIBLE(well,at last for falls)

6 stru
In the first look he can seem to be innocent,but he is capable of doing ugly things becose of his brother.He could be a nice person withouth him eating only green stuff.But as long as he follows his brother,he is EVIL too.

5 ozzy
He is trying to kill the kids becose of a couple of spoiled lunch.Well,that can't be so hard for somebody,who actualy eats unhatched dino babyes.Definetaly a bad,EVIL guy.

4 rhinkus
Just like Sierra,he don't mind violance,and he is intriguing too,becose he suggested to betray Pterano.Fits with Sierra well,he is EVIL,and he enyoing it.

3.Sierra
This guy just lives for violance.He don't mind even murdering,like he tought that Ducky just died becose of them,and he didn't showed any sign of regret,moreover,he was glad about it.Heartless,cruel,and of course EVIL.

2.pachycephalosauruses in the first movie.
They are herbivores.so chasing,and trying to kill a hatchling cuz it's fun?haha thats sick!They are insane and EVIL for sure!

1 Sharptooth
Kill a kid's mother,and chase him after that for even more revenge?PURE EVIL for me.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
10 Sharptooth(LBT 5) he was pretty cool

9 Pterano, he is pretty manipulative, and doesn't want to accept responsibility for his actions which killed an entire herd.

8 Sharpteeth, LBT 7, these guys were pretty cool, and they were pretty scary, and they were able to kill off an entire herd, even when atleast one Styracosaurus, Stegosaurus, Kentrosaurus, and Ankylosaurus are there.

7 Rinkus, kind of funny, but evil because he threatened to kill Littlefoot.

6 Dil and Ichy

5 Swimming sharptooth(LBT 9), this guy was very scary, I couldn't even watch LBT 3, for years because of him :unsure:

4 Ozzy, this guy was psychotic, threatening to kill kids simply because they saved an egg.

3 Redclaw, I know he isn't scary, but he had to have built up his reputation somehow.

2 Sierra, this guy was a psychopath! Nuff said.

1 Sharptooth (LBT 1), need I say more?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
1.) THE Sharptooth
2.) Sharpteeth LBT 3
3.) Pterano, Rinkus and Sierra
4.) Chomper's parents
5.) Hyp, Mutt and Nod
6.) Redclaw, Screech and Thud
7.) Ozzy and Strut
8.) Dil and Icky
9.) Sharpteeth LBT 13
10.) Swimming Sharptooth LBT 9
Inactive, probably forever.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
There is only 1 true villain in my opinion, Guido... that evil, evil little rascal.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
1. The Sharptooth
2. Chomper's Parents
3. The Plated Sharptooth
4. Pterano
5. The Hybodus (or Squalicorax) of the fifth film.
6. Ichy and Dill
7. The Raptors from Pterano's flashback
8. The Egg Stealers
9. Mr. Threehorn
10. Logs for crossing chasms

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
I know it's been years since I've posted anything here but...
Those who determine sharpteeth as villains(not just antagonists, but call them villains) - I hate you...
Seriously guys, what's wrong with you? Don't you know how nature works? Then that makes domestic cats villains too, cause they eat mice(and those mice could also be characters we could like), would that automaticly make a cat a villain? NO! it only does what it does because it's insticts tell it to, not because of some hidden vicious intentions. I know Sharpteeth from LBT movies are easier to equalize to villains because they seem so scary and attack the main characters. But being truly evil-heck no! that's not what they are about. They are supposed to be antagonists for the movies plots, not evil, cunning and vicious bad guys.

Why do I care about this so much? I'm a big fan of reptiles, you see(the biggest reason why I love LBT so much) but one of the main reasons why they are almost always shown evil in fiction is because real reptiles(most of them) are predators. This automaticly classfies them as bad guys in the writers of fiction minds, and they think it's a good idea to make reptiles bad guys(ESPECIALLY snakes, my favorite animals, who are really peaceful in real life, but suffer stupid and completely unfair stereotypes being marked by humans). That said, I will NEVER change my opinion as I'm completely sure that a real and only villain on Earth is HUMAN. And they weren't around at the times of dinosaurs, as far as I know.

As for Strut - I still wouldn't classify him as much of a villain. His whole life he was pushed around by the only family he had-his evil brother. Sure, he wanted to push the kids from the wall, but I'm pretty sure he just wanted to pay them back for all those terrible scratches, NOT kill them. He was a really nice-hearted and looked innocent, sure he wasn't completely innocent(I wouldn't include him in my list otherwise) but he sure never seemed too bad to me, and DEFINITELY not worse than Rinkus and Sierra. I mean come on, he would probably be one of the niciest LBT guys if he never lived with his brother. All he would do is eat plants and wouldn't bother anyone

As for Topsy, I kinda agree with you there that he couldn't be classified as a villain, but he sure is one of the meaniest LBT characters. the fact that he is misguied(his racism and his opinion about other specoes of dinosaurs) doesn't make him innocent. He, unlike Cera, had a whole life to study other dinosaurs and if not equalize himself to them at least not hate them so much and avoid them like they are retarded and can only be a bad influence on his daughter. Again, he's not a villain but he is much of a bad guy sometimes.

P.S. I'm modifying my original post and removing Cera from my list

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, perhaps the title of the topic could have been replaced with Antagonists

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
you gotta be kidding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVm6ziFL_eg
Predator instincts are now considered as a villainy

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jan 29 2010 on  10:46 AM
9 Strut (Not really a villian, offensive actions were caused by his brother)
Generally I tend to agree, but remember that Strut was the one of the two who came up with the idea of murdering Littlefoot by throwing him from the Great Wall.
Yeah, well, death by being thrown off the Great Wall would probably be a less painful end than death by taking a bath in lava, which was what Ozzy seemed to be suggesting earlier when he said "Leaving so soon?  But you haven't had your baths."  Also, let's not forget that Ozzy never said "Ok, Strut, murder is a little far there buddy." but instead grins and says "Yes!".

Also, it may have been Strut that tried to strangle Chomper though.  However, Ozzy was the one that was actually gonna off Littlefoot as he was holding him.  

However, the reason I still think Ozzy is eviler is how he treated Strut.  Heck, Strut may have suggested murder, which seems to be more of Ozzy's thing, to try and gain acceptance from his brother.  

Also, Ozzzy was gonna push the kids off the cliff, and looked like he was gonna claw Littlefoot.   However, Strut's evil, albiet kinda dorky, laugh is also unnerving.  

However, Sierra only misses the top spot because Sharptooth killed Littlefoot's mother.  Heck, if Sierra were a Sharptooth, you KNOW he'd kill for fun and not just for food.  

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Personally, I think this list is more accurate, and here's why.

1.)  Sharptooth (that's a no brainer.  He killed Littlefoot's mother and tried to knock off the Gang of Five a few times.   He even tried to take Petrie with him in his last moments.)

2.)  Plated Sharptooth.(he gets higher than Sierra because he's a Sharptooth.  Also, he's bigger than Chomper's parents and also seems to be able to own them individually, if not when they are together, and that alone makes him pretty dangerous.  The fact that he snaps at and tears apart a bush that the kids had been in moments before makes him creepy.)   He also can leap great distances like the original.  Also, he seems quite willing to kill, not minding what he kills.  He had the kids cornered against a cliff, where they were trapped between him and the swimming Sharptooth in the water.  He seems willing to whack Chomper when Chomper gets in his way.  Heck, he still is willing to fight when both Chomper's parents come along, rather than giving up the kids as a bad job (which, ironically enough, had he done that, would have almost certainly spelled the demise of the kids, as it seems Chomper's parents only spared the kids because Littlefoot rescued Chomper.  He wouldn't need rescuing then.  It would be the end of Littlefoot & co anyway, a very painful end too.  The only way out woulda been if Chomper had persuaded his parents not to eat his friends.)  Anyway, Plated Sharpteeth is knocked into the water, much like the original, and, like the original, he decides he isn't going down alone, this time taking Chomper instead of Petrie.  Chomper is rescued by Littlefoot while Plated Sharptooth presumably drowns, just like the original.  

3.) Sierra (This guy would make a good Sharpptoh villain, as it would suit his personality more.  Not much says "I'm evil and I like being that way!" like comments like "You should be used to this sort of thing by now?" and "Once we take over, I'm feeding those overgrown eggs to the Sharpteeth!"  And, let's not forget, he tried to do in Ducky many times, and wanted the kids dead and even tried to kill Pterano.  He wanted to enslave the Great Valley, rather than make it better, which was what Pterano was after.   Also, he has this sort of "I hate the world!" attitude that makes it quite clear, he doesn't care who dies as long as he's happy.  Also, he might still be alive, unlike the two dudes above.  Also, his appearance even LOOKS evil. )

4.)  Rinkus (This guy is less evil than Sierra.  However, he is pretty nasty, also wanting to kill Pterano and also wanting to leave Ducky on the mountain.  He also wants to enslave the Great Valley.  He also appears to be loyal to Pterano, while plotting with Sierra to kill Pterano.  Also, he could also still be alive too.)

5.) Red Claw (Yes, he may not seem that dangerous, but if Sharpteeth and Leaf Eaters alike are scared of him, you an bet there's GOT to be something really bad about him.  Perhaps he has  a Sharptooth army we don't know about yet.)  

5.)  Ozzy (He doesn't mind murder over a bunch of stupid eggs.  I mean, come on dude, you coulda had a nice omelet snack while the grownups were busy dealing with Chomper's parents and going to close the Great Wall, but no, you had to go and try and whack Littlefoot instead!  Also, your treatment of your own brother is awful!  He just wanted to be a leaf eater!   You try to chase the kids (who appeared to think Chomper had eaten Littlefoot and were downcast too, come on, can't you at least let them mourn their friend buddy?!,  and then try and either claw or strangle Littlefoot too.   Later, you want to give the kids baths in lava.  Also, you try and get the kids again. And, when the fire is coming, you order your brother to give way to you, yelling "I'm first!  I'm first!  I'm always first!" to show what a selfish bastard you are!  You realize Strut coulda died man!   Later, you try and get Littlefoot and were gonna be the one who offs him.  Definitely evil!)  

6.)  Ichy (He can fly and he's a Sharptotoh.  That's two lethal combinations.  Yes, he's a bumbler, which is why he loses out to Rinkus and Sierra and Ozzy.   However, he does have good vision and does most of the directing of Dil, who cannot find the kids on her own (she didn't even know she had Ducky on her nose for goodness sakes!!!!!)   His size seems to be what's holding him back.  He almost seems to be an "evil Guido".  Also, he is the one that points Dil to Littlefoot, grabs Petrie and may have gotten him, if Dil hadn't argued with him, and woulda gotten Ducky, had Petrie not interfered, sending Ducky to Dil instead.  Also, he has a greater chance of survival than Dil as nothing chased him at the end.  Also, he is the only Sharpooth flyer type shown (other than the one that tried to eat Ducky in V.)  whereas Belly Draggers appear both in IV (though that may have been Dil too) and in X and in the TV series too.)  )

7.)  Dil (Her Myopia makes her less dangerous, despite her bigger size.  However, he attempts to whack Littlefoot, Cera, Ali, and Ducky, not to mention her attack on Ichy, make her pretty bad.)

8.) Strut (He seems to be the victim of his brother and so seems odd to be on this list.  However, his kooky, yet evil, laugh near the middle gives away that he is really bad.  Further, he doesn't seem to question his brother's murderous plots to kill the kids at all.   Indeed, he is Ozzy's sidekick in them.  Also, he helps tackle Littlefoot and was the one who suggested murdering him by throwing him of the Great Wall.  He also I think was the one that grabbed Chomper and looked like he was going to strangle him.  He is only rated lower as he seems a few tree stars short of a branch in some ways and doesn't eat eggs, or doesn't like too and appears to be a coward and let himself be pushed around by his brother.)

9.)  Topps (He is good, overall.  However, he is really bigoted, goes crazy during the water shortage (though some of his behavior can be, according to Toops, what his father, who may still be alive by the way according to Topps. Also, the fact that Topps uses the words "may be what I am today" hints that he may not have talked to his father in some time.   Anyway, Topps almost gets Cera killed when, thinking he knows more than everyone else, he goes trying to dodge the wildfire, and he and his daughter are nearly roasted.  Also, it was his brilliant idea to separate the herds in the fifth movie.  Also, he isn't very nice to Tippy's herd and constantly whines how Littlefoot and the others, specifically Littlefoot, is a bad influence on his daughter.  Still, he's got balls and fights off Chomper's father, Red Claw, and loads of Belly Draggers.  He's fearless, albeit hardheaded.)

10.)  Hyp  (He gets on this list for how he treated Littlefoot and Co, wanting to bully them.  he can be forgiven, one thinks, perhaps, as he was treated the same way by his father.  However, Hyp gets Littlefoot in hot water, or splashed water, with Topps, which is the reason Cera has to meet Littlefoot in secret for the film as Topps won't let her see him because of that.  Also, he was gonna hoard that watering hole, despite how thirsty everyone was.  That's pretty selfish man!  Also, he was gonan go off and get water for himself in the Mysteirous Beyond, as he knew where it was, not even bothering to tell the grownups, who could have helped him.   Also, one would have thought that he had reformed after III, but, given that Littlefoot didn't want to meet him in the TV series, I'd say he still has a few flaws.  Also, he was gonna smash the Fast Biter eggs, which seems cold.  However, he seems, hopefullly, to have finally become nice.)  

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Also, are Shorty and Rhett allowed to be on this list?

Shorty was really rude to Littlefoot and Rhett was stuck up and a nasty liar.   Shorty still seems agressive even in the TV series.  

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
PLEASE SOMEONE RENAME THIS TOPIC from "top 10 LBT villains" to " Top 10 LBT antagonists"