The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chubby LBT characters, lol!

Guest · 25 · 5739

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The same reason JitteryDragon makes LBT poops. You can make fun of things you like, too.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think some of our newer members felt intimidated by some opinions in this thread.   :p

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, don't let other people change your opinions for you. It's good to have different opinions, and it's not like you were hurting anyone with you opnion, or forcing it down other's throats or anything.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Yeah, I guess I should take down the link, since it is kind of mean, and really not that funny.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
I know this thread is old but I remember making peoples' OCS like Ptyra/Artie/Keirra larger than usual without their permission back then but then months later, I figured it was rude to draw peoples' OCs and/or make them fatter without permission, especially if you aren't sure if they don't like that fetish (I never intended it to be $@xual of course though.).

However, last month, some user on DeviantArt wanted me to draw Hakunaro's OC named Sky and bloat him with water and even earlier, another user wanted me to do 3 artworks of Ptyra (one was her stuck in a tunnel, the other one was her and her herd with big bellies.), but of course, I denied those requests.