The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Lizzy's Art Dump + more

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The discrepancy between the facial expressions here gives me the vibes of a cat bringing a, uh...treat home to his owner after a night of hunting, haha. :petrieLOL

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Poor lizard indeed! Ruse the troublemaker he is, he is! :duckyworried
That longneck seems quite tired of him... :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • "ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ..."
    • View Profile
Here are some of my recent pieces! Hope you guys enjoy!

(My newest character, Koen! A big tubby Deinosuchus! )

(Ruse doodles!)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 05:43:07 PM by TenderlyLiz »

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Koen!!! Mo-o-o-o quite loves that name for your new OC! And love the new character drawing too. :ChomperPOG :CeraHAPPY

It is a Dutch name that means "brave" and "bold" according to my research, so nice job on purposely choosing that name. :bestsharptooth

And nice doodles, always good to see more of Ruse. :P ;)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

(Heard the bad news about RainbowFaceProtage, couldn't help but draw a piece...  :(petrie)

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Koen!!! Mo-o-o-o quite loves that name for your new OC! And love the new character drawing too. :ChomperPOG :CeraHAPPY

It is a Dutch name that means "brave" and "bold" according to my research, so nice job on purposely choosing that name. :bestsharptooth

And nice doodles, always good to see more of Ruse. :P ;)

Thank you, just seeing this now! You should see him as a human, he's such a handsome guy! XD

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Excellent work as always. You've captured your poignant feelings in Ruse very nicely, in such a short amount of time as well.
That level of speed without sacrificing quality is something I can always appreciate! :)

And I also love the setting, perfectly representing RainbowFaceProtege's bittersweet exit from the internet with a specific shining bright star in the sky that Ruse looks up at mournfully. It shows that's she gone from our lives, but at least she's still out there alive, hopefully living her best life. And at the very least, she would still be with us in our hearts.

I miss her too, indeed. :(petrie

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Excellent work as always. You've captured your poignant feelings in Ruse very nicely, in such a short amount of time as well.
That level of speed without sacrificing quality is something I can always appreciate! :)

And I also love the setting, perfectly representing RainbowFaceProtege's bittersweet exit from the internet with a specific shining bright star in the sky that Ruse looks up at mournfully. It shows that's she gone from our lives, but at least she's still out there alive, hopefully living her best life. And at the very least, she would still be with us in our hearts.

I miss her too, indeed. :(petrie

I apologize if I'm taking it a little hard. I have a lot of attachment problems and my Bipolar can make it hard to control these big emotions. I know she's still out there, doing her thing, enjoying her life, but it still feels like I'm losing her. I didn't even get to talk to her much and it still means so much that she's gone.

I hope things go well for her always!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I apologize if I'm taking it a little hard. I have a lot of attachment problems and my Bipolar can make it hard to control these big emotions. I know she's still out there, doing her thing, enjoying her life, but it still feels like I'm losing her. I didn't even get to talk to her much and it still means so much that she's gone.

No worries, I totally understand Lizzy. Take this from someone who also gets "overly emotional" a lot in this sort of situation or similar. There's nothing to be ashamed about, it's okay to let out your feelings of grief. Nobody should tell you otherwise.

I hope all is well with her out there too!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

No worries, I totally understand Lizzy. Take this from someone who also gets "overly emotional" a lot in this sort of situation or similar. There's nothing to be ashamed about, it's okay to let out your feelings of grief. Nobody should tell you otherwise.

I hope all is well with her out there too!

Thank you, with a night of restless sleeping, this morning brings a new light to things. I'm still a bit weepy but I'm glad for her. Thank you for listening, Impractical! I'll try to do more cheery activity from here on out XD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No problem! I'm glad to hear that you're slowly chinning up, Lizzy! :P :D

And to be honest, you arriving on the forum with your awesome artwork was probably the final straw needed for Mo-o-o-o to finally start learning and dabbling with digital art drawing. It's something this fishy has said he wanted to do for awhile now, seeing many other artists and their works in the past. But the renewed enthusiasm you've brought to the forum has really inspired me, so thank you for that!
:Mo

So yeah, I'll get serious starting this Monday, and I'll finally open the package of the drawing pad that I've purchased over a year or two ago this weekend. :)

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
That's so fantastic to hear that you're dabbling in the digital art! I love art and I'm glad that love has spilled over to others!! I'd love to see  your work when you get some put together (unless you have some traditional work you've got to show!) I'd love to see anything really!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's so fantastic to hear that you're dabbling in the digital art! I love art and I'm glad that love has spilled over to others!! I'd love to see  your work when you get some put together (unless you have some traditional work you've got to show!) I'd love to see anything really!

Yeah! Thank you again! I'll be glad to share my progress and the work I've done once I feel I'm ready, probably won't be for quite awhile though. ^^

I enjoy the Grandpa Longneck and Ruse piece. Certainly a more uplifting vibe. :)petrie