The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sowarkard

Nick22 · 6008 · 136590

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Wayne, The radiation surrounding the ship is so strong that only an immortal could go there. Those fools...' Dirah said with a smile"They won't be able to get near it. We Could Have Stripetail go and repair the self-destruct mechanism. and then  that threat would be gone forever"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"The Radition affects magical energy to a strong degree... it could kill him, I can't take the risk of that... but I think I know a way... ZPE immortals would be unaffected by the radtion... if we was to get to that point we could repair it." Wayne looekd at Dirah. "I kind of knew you had ZPE for the first day we met... your that little bit stronger then me. if we was to combined a energy built up between us we both could reach that point and be at equal ZPE. we both living immortal lives..." Wayne took a deep breath in the last words.

"Together..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Dirah Blushed. 'wayne.'  She smiled at him. "We COuld create a shield around him that would protect him from the radiation long enough to activate it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Together we could" Wayne smiled "But it his choice to do so... the risks has to be told to him" Wayne spoke looking over at Stripetail. then he looked at Dirah. "But before we do..." Wayne takes a risk and takes her by the waist and pull her to him and kisses her on the beak he then moves his head from her after the short kiss looking into her eyes wondering what reaction he will get.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
WAYNE!" SHe Exclaimed, pushing him away. SHe Shot him a glance , then turned to Stripetail. "MY Lord, Only an immortal could survive the radiation that surrounds the ship.So you could go on the ship and repair the self-destruct mechanism. But the radiation will affect your powers, if you wait too long, your powers will start to fade. Wayne and I will create a shield around you that will protect you from the radiation at least for a while"
-
stripetail looked at her."Is that all? i thought you had a dangerous mission for me" He cracked, then he grew serious. "  I'll do it.MY own shield will protect me for about 6 hours, but by surrounding my shield with yours I should have about 24 hours to repair the self-destruct mechanism and reactivate it. WHen do you want me to head out?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well soon as..." Wayne heard his device go and he looked at it "Oh no... they took planes from the High Council Science team for Sun Radition suits! It the most safest radition suit that was made... it designed for life support for 24 hours before the suit systems fail and affect the user." Wayne looked at them "We have to do it now. Before they can vent the radition and take control of the ship, but we have a 2 hour advanage though. It will take 2 hours to get the deactivation codesto work on the cloak." Wayne said but fearing that they might get control of the ship.

"One more to add... the ship is about a size of a moon laid out in length, it is massive and the main computer room will have the map lay out of where you need to go" Wayne said to Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"AlRight." STripetail. 'Create Your shield." DIrah Gestured and Stripetail was Encircled by a Solid mass. 'Teleportius" He Called out and vanished.
_
 Deep in the depths of space lay the enormous ship, covered by a cloak and surrounded by intense radiation. As Stripetail passed through it, he saw a ship approaching. "The Race is on" he thought as  he reached the ship and climbed inside. He walked down a hallway. "This place is ENORMOUS" he said softly. He Turned a few corners and pulled out his staff. "Let 's find this self destruct switch and blow this thing up."
_
"Sir, I Think I just saw something enter the radiation field." a crewman said. "Come on man that was just a meteor. NoBeast could enter the radiation belt without these suits we've got. And even we can't get through there until after we vent the radiation. Which will take us about another hour and a half. RELAX, you've been tense ever since the Dinoton blew up our last ship." Another said to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
StrIpetail pulled out a few cards. i"m going to play these cards all around the ship. If Those Creature run into them, the monster will attack. and if their suits are damaged .. "He made a slicing gesture across his throat.. He Gestures and the creatures moved in different dirctions He Made his way down the hall and cut inyo an enormous room. This must be it. He pushed a few buttons and a detailed map of the ship appeared. STripetail's eyes gleamed. "Ok I've got about one hour before they'll get on board. The Self -destuct Mechanism was twelve hallways down to the right. Stripetail reached it quickly. The handle was melted and the buttons were jagged. "Reparus" He intoned and  it was quickly repaired. There was a button that said 'Set Timer" Stripetail pressed it. he Set the timer for two minutes and pulled the lever down. 'a Loud noise rang out. Self-detruct activited t-minus two minutes to self-destuction. 1-59, 1-58... Stripetail began running 1-53 1-52-' Teleportius He Cried out As  Encased by the solid shield. !=-22 1-21 1-20he was once again covered by the shield.  And carried out. The Timer reached 1 minute as he passed outside of the ship. He sped away from the ship out of the radiation belt.
-
There it is again" the crew man said again" The fellow crewman slapped him. "Will you cut it out"As he said this there was a gigantic explosion. "What the- ARGHH!" He Screamed as a huge wave of energy hit the ship.
(If you want me to delet or edit this post Threehorn i Will. I Intend this story to be more about Eva's journey through the tournament than about battles with evil Dinotons)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Damn it!!" Commander shouted as the ship blow up "Get us out of here... the ship is gone... we have to think of a new plan... till then back to the Planet Yi" Commander sighed sitting back with a dark gloom as the ship left the system heading back to their world Yi

---

"Stripetail... how did it go?" Eva rushed over to Stripetail as he returned.

Wayne looked at Dirah "Looks like he destoryed that ship"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yep, they'll have to think of a new plan. "IF I were You Threehorn I'd tell your leader TRin to order an invasion of the planet Yi. I read their minds that that is their homeland." He turned to EVa."I Had to give Wayne and Dirah a hand Eva. Tommorow is your next match, but I'm tired and won't be able to help you practice tonight Eva"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Threehorn? Wayne... I am not a Triceraton so that wouldn't even count. you don't seem well... Stripetail for now they will be let to go." Wayne look at Stripetail going to him "The radition affected you. I will have to say this... no magic for a week and rest in bed... and no buts!" Wayne said to him

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne" stripetail's eyes glowed. "Go tell Trin To Invade the Planet of YI." he repeated it slowly and with outward calm. "Tell him that those responsible for the attack on my planet live there. Tell me you will do this and then I will go rest"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Done" Wayne use the device and sent a messege to Dinoton. "They will get it and talk about what to do. The Tri-Foundation council has to decide and I know for sure they will get the go for a invasion into their space. Attack on Tri-Foundation will not go down well." Wayne goes to Stripetail. "I will need to take some blood and see how badly the radition affected you." Wayne looked at him.

"I've had medicine resreach and will be keeping a eye on you for the till your better. I know more about the radition shield then anyone" Wayne said to Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail allowed Wayne to take some of his blood.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne takes it "Stripetail I would strongly advice no magic for now... the radition can affect your control, till I find out what cause of damage did to you" Wayne said walking with Stripetail

Eva looked at Dirah "Well I better be praticing" Eva said walks to the Gym "You could come and watch if you like" Eva spoke "Just hope Stripetail will be fine"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm sure he'll be fine.'Dirah said reassuringly. hey, I could duel you. " She said. How about it Eva?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Your not magic... could it work? can ZPE dinoton like you dual in a magic tourument?" Eva questioned

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
DIrah Gestured and a staff appeared in her hand. "I'm just dueling to keep you sharp. Stripetail will probably have to take it easy for a while. Let"s Start shall we?' She walked to the opposite side of the field. 'Let's set the points at 8000" The PoiNts were set. "I"ll go first Weast! a green light hit Eva and her total dropped to 4500" Next I'll play Dimond Miner and Golden Golem in attack mode. Sheldus. three shields appeared on the field. That Ends my turn"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is this dual able to be played with ZPE dinotons like you and Wayne? can? amazing" Eva smiled "Sheldus" Three shields appear "Tresure Hunter and the Light Golem I summon to the field. Dig Tresure Hunter" He digs then comes out with three chests all sitting there unopened. "I will leave them closed for now. Blio" Eva fired a blue beam hitting the Golem and taking it out. and take 500 life points from Dirah. "Your turn"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dirah Total Went down to 7500.' SHe pulled out a Card "Minimize. ThAt shrinks both your Golem and Treasure hunter and you lose the difference between their normal points and what are currently worth. Thats 2100 points. Eva's Dropped to 2400. "NExt i Play Gem Crown This card will take any gems you have on your side of the field, including any in your chests." The Chests aopened an a yellow and red crystal came out. The three crystals came over and were set inside the crown. Next I Play King of the elves. And Crown him with the Gem crown." Now I'll have him attack both monsters. Luckily for you, both atr 100 points, so you only lose 200 points. That's all for now. Eva's total went down to 1900.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: