The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sowarkard

Nick22 · 6008 · 134158

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Ok He can't But Dirah Can)
Unaware of the Ship Stripetail walks back towards the the Abbey. "One down 9 to go hopefully" he muttered as he entered the gates.
_
 Dirah stopped as she walked back towards the abbey with Wayne. Her Hidden ZPE Powers Had detected a strange ship floating over the planet "They've found me" She muttered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Wayne felt nervous looking up "oh no not them again..." Wayne muttered "Why can't those idiots leave me alone..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't know, But We have to leave Now, Wayne' She looked at him with fear starting to creep into her eyes. ' Just tell them something came up, I sure they'll understand"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne looked at her "How did you know it was there? do you have ZPE like me?" Wayne asked nervously not wanting to be offensive in asking the question.

---

"They know" Commander said looking at the Crewmember. "decloak and Fire the spheres and damper all the planet in 60 seconds, they will notice but won't be able to do anything" Commander ordered

"Doing it now" Crewmember put the code in and the spheres deplys as the ship decloaks. the spheres reach their points and activate the ZPE and Magic damper field all over the planet affect everyone on the planet including Stripetail dampering all his powers inculding his senses of things around him in a mental form cutting everyones magic and Wayne's and Dirah's ZPE as well.

"Also jammed all commurcations, dimensional and standard. the world is sieged" Crewmember spoke

"Good, now get a team and pick up the dinotons at once" Commander smirked looking at the planet on his screen "Now the ball is in my court and the Might Stripetail is now nothing more then a mere mortal with limited skills like every NORMAL creature" Commander laughed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We DOn't HAve time,  to talk Wayne. They have anti-ZPE Devices that will block our powers." DIrah pressed the Teleportation Device, praying thgat it would work. FOrtunately for her, it did, and she disappeared. As She vanished she called out. "Hurry Wayne. They're coming for you."
 _
Her teleportatin was noticed immediately."Uh, Sir, one of the ZPE Creatures has teleported off the planet. If the other manages to teleport, sir. .." there was a burst of energy . The other has teleported as well'Request permission to deactivate the fields sir. Apparently the field still need to be worked on sir. " The crewman turned to the commander , who was extremely angry. "If I Had to guess where they are going, my guess would be Dinoton sir. Do not worry we'll find them."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sorry Stripetail" Wayne pushes his and disappears as well.

---

Commander looked annoyed as the spheres just got fully in place around the planet "They got away! Damn it to hell!" Commander sneered

"Sir we still have the whole planet under our control, we have disappeared all their magical powers." Crewmember said to the Commander.

"Oh yes... good, lock one of the spheres on a city and get ready to fire" Commander ordered and they did. "Now contact the Tri-Foundation" Screen turns on. "Ah the Council of Tri Foundation. I have annocement to make, I have control of a Magical planet in this dimension. If you don't turn over Wayne and Dirah the two Dinotons we will destroy one major city every hour. I don't care if they all die and to prove I am not joking I will destory one now on the Northern point of the planet"

Screen changes and show a sphere and fires to the surface of the planet it shows a sky view of a city on a small island in a flash it was destoryed and all the creature in it killed as well. Screen turns back "Now turn them over or I will do this every hour! your choice and make it fast! millions dying under your council hands" Commander said with a smile then the screen closes.

---

Eva and Stripetail sees the near by city just 3 miles away be flaten by a beam from the sky "All those People... dead... who would do such a thing"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Someone who wants to overthrow the council." Stripetail said. "i'm guessing that whoever blasted that city probably has anti-magic devices. So We're pretty much sitting ducks. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne slowly turned on the computer screen and it showed a report on it

"BReaking news. A alien race has traveled to another dimension and sieged this planet just now they had destoryed a city killing millions. they want these two Dinotons to turn themselves over to this alien race or more cities will go in every hour. the Council has agreed that they have no choice but to find and do the trade to save billions of magical creatures lives... if you have any information about these two location report it at once" The news preson said "THe names are Wayne and Dirah... they are to be brought in at once to stop the killings." Wayne turns it off then look at Dirah

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I've got an idea" Dirah said  and she ranover to a nearby ship. " Could I Borrow this? I'm in training to guard the fortress and I need a ship to train in." "Uh well ok just don't damage it" the owner grunted and Dirah jumped into the pilot's seat and waited for Wayne to come aboard. Once he hsad , he took off. " "we're going to divert thier attention make them chase us. " she said breathlessly . as the ship zoomed through a dimensional gate and appeared near the planet of Aesrtorica. she noticed the alien ship. "Fire blasters" The cannong rocked the ship, and Dirah quickly turned the ship  around. "putting on Defense shields" she said as she blasted away, but the ship she had hit folowed her.
_
Damage report" a Member called out " Damage to E wing and 2 main cores. Undergoing repairs. Sir request permission to go after that ship.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No need... activate Sphere outter defences target engines" Commander said sitting back watching the ship run and the spheres tops opened up and opened fired at the ship with millions of pulses all hitting the ship disabling it engines "That how you disable a ship without even moving a yard." Commander laughed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The engines Disbaled" Crap" Dirah Said "Wait". She put her paw down on the fl;oor and concentrated. She felt a lurch' Yes I 've done it. " Firing tthrusters" The ship took off, but thhe orbs continued firing at the ship, it was all Dirah tcould doi to avoid losing power as she raced towards the Dimensional gate. Periodically  orbs would hit the side of the ship jarring it and sending Wayne bouncing around the cabin like a ball.'jUst Hang on Wayne. "As Long as the orbs are turned on us, the magic powers of the residents of Aestorica will return. We Have to keep thier attention on us long enough- The ship was hit again by fire- for Stripetail and Eva to think of a plan." She grunted as the ship was rocked again.
_
Thier shields should be just about gone sir a Crewman said.what are your orders sir?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fire the tractor pulse" He ordered as his command ship fired and took hold of the ship with it disabling all attack and enegine systems on board as it was pulled towards the command ship. "We got them." he sneered as the spheres closed up and reabling the field around the planet.

---

Wayne looked at Dirah "I don't like killing but this has to happen..." Wayne said putting a claw up at the command ship

---

"Warning power overload... war..." Dirah sees a escape ship leave the command ship as it enters a rift and all the spheres with the command ship blows up in a giant chain of blasts destorying everyone of them.

---

Wayne sat down looking at Dirah "They'll be back... but for now the threat is over... but our ship is another story" Wayne looked at the systems seeing that everything was failing "We lose life support in 5 minutes"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dirah Desperately sent sent out a mental message to Stripetail "We're in Serious trouble, We've managed to drive off those goons but our ship  is damaged beyond repair. We  have maybe 5 minutes before it explodes. Teleport us out of here'
_
Her Mental messages reached stripetail a few minutes later. "I undertand. Teleportius"
_
 A Magical field surounded Wayne and Dirah and they were drawn out of the ship and towards Aestrica Behind them the Ship expolded in a huge expolsion. Dirah breathed in heavily that was close she said as thgey reached the atmosphere and landed outside the abbey.
_
StRipetail and Eva Came running up to them. "Good . You're safe'. He Said. "What happened?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alien race after our ZPE... but something tells me other wise... like that it wasn't their true mission... more like a devision to something more they want" Wayne said looking at Stripetail

"Why would you say that?" Eva asked

"BEcause how easily they was defeated like they wanted to be defeated" Wayne said to Eva

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'PErhaps they wanted to gauge  your strength, Wayne.'Stripetail said  " They inflicted thousands of Causualties on a nearby town. I doubt anyone survived the attack." A Badger camee up to him. "My lord, the city of Isera has been totally wiped out. So far we have found no survivors." Stripetail's expression grew grave "Thank you for the information." He Turned towards Eva. "The Tournament will go on, but we will dedicate it in memory of those kiled." We'd besyt get back to the abbey."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I will play on and remember those that died. It is painful to see that happen" Eva said looking at Stripetail. Wayne takes his device out the pocket looking at it. Eva looks "That a link to all tri foundation data"

"Yes and some of the top serect staff been copied... I need a computer to find out more" Wayne looked at Stripetail "Is there computers on this world?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'UnFortunately No Wayne There aren't any computers here. You'll have to teleport back home to find one I'm afraid" Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright. But it has to be soon. I fear they used this as a devision to find the Tri-Foundation 001 Vortex Ship..." Wayne looked at Dirah "I was the one that designed that monster... it the largest and most powerfulest ship ever... it has anti magic shields most advanced and has weapons and shields at unbelieveable scales... I was young and foulish when it was designed..." Wayne said looking away. "It a doom day weapon ready to go off... even cloaked and heavy radiative it can be used. once the cloak and radiative is removed..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"DIdn't you put in a self-destruct mechanism so that it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands?" Dirah asked
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"self-destruct mechanism is damaged by the radition leak on the ship so it was never self-destructed... left cloaked for 12 dinoton years... but I fear that this was their real plan... to get that ship find it and use it... that thing has 7 ZPE reactors which equals ours if we put our ZPE together..." Wayne looked at Dirah.

"I am sorry... I just bring bad luck..." Wayne looked away sadly walking away.

Stripetail was about to go after him but Eva grabbed him by the arm "Don't, let Dirah handly this" Eva whispers to Stripetail.