The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Would They Do?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who knows.  Maybe he'd ask Ichy for help to fly him there.

Would Grandpa Longneck ever banish Littlefoot if he were found guilty by the Great Valley Council of serious enough wrongdoing or would he openly defy them?  

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
He might if the situation is very bad.

What would Littlefoot do if both Cera and Ali were in love with him?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Probably be confused as heck about it, then back out in that situation just go, "C'mon girls I just want to be friends. Let's not fight over this."

What would Chomper do if he found himself craving some longneck while living in the valley?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably try and eat Fast Biters or ask for Littlefoot's help (I know that second one seems kinda ironic, but he trusts Littlefoot.)

Or, he'd just pray it would go away.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess that I will restart this:

What would Ruby do if she found an abandoned fast runner egg in the valley?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think she would try to hatch it.

What would Petrie do if he found out Pterano died during his banishment?
Inactive, probably forever.

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
I'm sure he would sob his heart out.   :cry

What would Littlefoot do if he got a new step-brother/sister?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I think Littlefoot would like the idea of getting a new step-brother or step-sister. He'd probably introduce him/her to his friends and include him/her in the gang.

What would Topsy do if Tria died?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He would be devastated, as this would be the second love that he had lost.  Though I know he would try to carry on for the sake of Cera and Tricia.

What would Cera and Littlefoot do if they switched bodies? (those darn rainbowfaces and their technology  :p )

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Apr 18 2016 on  10:41 PM
He would be devastated, as this would be the second love that he had lost.  Though I know he would try to carry on for the sake of Cera and Tricia.

What would Cera and Littlefoot do if they switched bodies? (those darn rainbowfaces and their technology  :p )
They would freak out?

What would Cera do if she switched bodies with Chomper for a day?
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

Vincent

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: jorrdy12,May 31 2016 on  08:42 PM
What would Cera do if she switched bodies with Chomper for a day?
Go straight for the Rainbowfaces and get some answers from them, any way she can.  

What would the Seven Hunters do if they found themselves face-to-face with their unaffected counterparts?  Oh COME ON!  You MUST have seen this one coming!  :lol

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmmm. Maybe... They will explain them why they won't try to return everything back, to make them understand. Also, they would give them advice to enjoy their lives and go forward, no matter who you are? *shrugs*

-----------------------

What would Littlefoot do and think about if he found out that Sharptooth who killed his mother is alive and not so far away?

Vincent

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Aug 24 2016 on  09:27 AM
What would Littlefoot do and think about if he found out that Sharptooth who killed his mother is alive and not so far away?
As long as that Sharptooth is outside the Valley, I'd think he'd be staying inside it, being the one responsible for the Death of his mother, so a good chance of the rest of the Valley learning of it from him.  

As for what he'd be thinking.  I'm pretty sure Littlefoot would want to know how he managed to survive given the effort put into killing him.  Followed by how to keep him from threatening him and his friends.  

What would the Gang of Seven (Littlefoot & Co) do if they found themselves face to face with Don Bluth, Steven Spielberg, & George Lucas?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What would the Gang of Seven (Littlefoot & Co) do if they found themselves face to face with Don Bluth, Steven Spielberg, & George Lucas?

Ruby: She would say to Bluth that however she wasn't created by his mind and hand, she is still very grateful to him for giving life to her friends and creating land where they all live in.

Chomper: He would chase Spielberg to punish him for cutting original movie, especially scenes with Sharptooth and Littlefoot. Spielberg would have to remember lessons of Jurrasic Park to survive sharptooth's chase!

Spike: He would eat Spielberg's lunch he left in a hurry (guess why).

Petrie: He would make debate with Lucas about why they cut 11 minutes of movie. And why they didn't add scene of his birth.

Ducky: She would kiss Bluth for giving her life.

Cera: That's who instigated Chomper. She would watch for chase with binoculars she lent from Ichy.  

Littlefoot: Feelings of huge happiness and huge pain will tear his soul...

----------------------------
I would like to see how other people will answer on this. So I don't leave new question. :)

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
What would the gang do if they saw themselves as adults?

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBT90321,Feb 20 2017 on  06:24 PM
What would the gang do if they saw themselves as adults?
That's a good question. I'd think that at first they may not recognize their adult
selves, but when they do, they would be in awe at how enormous they will be
someday.

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Mar 27 2017 on  10:15 AM
And your question, Dracorider19?
What do you mean?