The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sableye,Mar 1 2009 on  09:21 PM
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Mar 1 2009 on  08:02 PM
Redclaw:No,  You must be thinking about the villain in the Lion King..

(Had to do it, sorry ^_^)

Ozzy, Why are you so paranoid about Strut eating plants? What's wrong with them?
Ozzy: Because it's green and good for you. I only like junk food.
 :wave Um Sableye...Chose a Character and ask them a question

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll take this chance to ask a question so we can start over. :)

Bron, both you and me know that the story that you told Littlefoot about why you left is a lie.  Could you tell us the true one?  Don't worry, your answer will remain confidential.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bron: Well...I... *sighs* Ok, the truth is, I got lost and couldn't find my way back until long after Littlefoot's hatching. It...would just be embarrassing if the herd I'm leading knew I...got lost.

Petrie, does it bother you that people keep wanting you and Ducky to get together when you grow up?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie:  Hehe...we maybe fund of each other, but me know its not meant to be.

Ducky, do you ever think of trying to toughen up?  I mean your a sweet little swimmer but don't you feel as if the other dinosaurs take advantage of you?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Mar 2 2009 on  01:33 PM
Petrie:  Hehe...we maybe fund of each other, but me know its not meant to be.

Ducky, do you ever think of trying to toughen up?  I mean your a sweet little swimmer but don't you feel as if the other dinosaurs take advantage of you?
Ducky: I tried that once, I did!  But I found it was not me, nope, nope, nope!  Besides, my friends do stand up for me when bullies tease me, they do.

Topsy, why did you hold a grudge against longnecks for so long?  What made it end or do you still have a grudge on them?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Topsy: One of the first things I had to do to toughen up like my dad told me to do was stand up to some older longneck bullies...I guess I've noticed all in all they're not so bad...especially after old Longneck saved me before we joined up a herd together...but don't go spreading that news around! I like the Great Valley thinking of me as someone who can take care of himself!

Shorty, if you met Rhett do you think you two would get along?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't like braggarts <_<.

Cera, what qualities would the guy of your dreams have?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera: Well, he would listen to me, agree with me on everything, do everything I say, and treat me respect. I'm sure I'll find someone like that.

Chomper, what qualities would the girl of your dreams have?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper: I dont dreams about girls yet... (with panicking voice) Do you think I should?!!

Ruby, what qualities would the guy of your dreams have?

I know, I know. This isnt too original... :p
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby: Well, it would be nice if he's purple, funny, but can be tough, and I wouldn't mind it if he was a carnivore.....

(Chomper blushes.)

All of the gang, if you could be another type of dino, what would you want to be?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cera: I would want to be Threehorn of course! They are the best!

Everybody else: Why I am not suprised?

All of the gang, what is your greatest dream?

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*gang of five get corny smiles* "When we're together playing nicely and Mr. Threehorn's not yelling"

Cera: Hey! *turns to the others*

Petrie: *sighs* Bye bye dream...

Reclaw, so...would you count Screech and Thud friends or are they just intimidated lackeys that you aren't even fond of?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw: I'd say they're my friends actually. They just happen to make dumb mistakes from time to time.

Littlefoot's grandpa, how many leaves a day does it take to satisfy your appetite?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Too many to count, that's for sure!

Ducky, do ya think you're a better swimmer than Michael Phelps?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: If I knew who he was I would love to race against him, but everybody knows that I'll win yep yep yep.

Cera, where your real Mother?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cera: I dont want to talk about that, ok?!

Guido, did you volunteer for babysiting Tricia or Topsy made you do that?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido: Do you think I would help that guy voluntarily?

Littlefoot, just how big is the Great Valley?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: It is big enough for everybody to live in. Although I heard some swimmer saying that Valley isnt great enough for Mr. Threehorn's ego to fit in. I wonder what "ego" means?

All of tha gang, if you had to take only one friend for a dangerous trip, who would that be?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Oh anyone would do I think...um, just not Cera alone please, she'd complain too much

Cera: Well, it would have to be whoever I could make listen to me the best, like maybe Petrie

Petrie: Um...me thinking either Littlefoot or Ducky 'cause Littlefoot can handle stuff but Ducky get Petrie more than others.

Ducky: Oh I do know know, I would want to take both Petrie and Spike, I would, I would

Spike: *smiles at Ducky*

Ozzy, what would you say if I told you Strut has more fans than you?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ozzy:   <_< Well...if he did get more fans than me then...I eat GRASS for the rest of my life.  Maybe not.

Littlefoot, have you ever back talk your grandparents before.