The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alfred Hitchcock films

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alfred Hitchcock, one of the best movie directors of his time(R.I.P Alfred), when many people hear the name Alfred Hitchcock they ethier think of the shower scene from his 1960 horror film "Psycho" (which is considered his best film) or children running away from killer birds from "The Birds" but Hitchcock didn't just do horror films he did a spy thriller called "North by Northwest" and a film that even stared bond actor Sean Connery, that film was titled "Marnie", anyhow Alfred Hitchcock films are always good rather you watching Marion Crane arrive at the Bates Motel and meet the mentally dranged Norman Bates in Psycho or watch Cary Grant make his way through North by Northwest, anyhow mainly the reason alot of his films(especcily Psycho) are so alabrate is because their mostly in black&white instead of color with the exception of a few.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
My personal favorite Hitchcock films were the ones that featured Jimmy Stewart. Something about Hitchcock and Stewart just seemed to work well, especially in Rear Window, which is my favorite favorite.
(Spoilers)

In Rear Window, being able to see the killer and the other people in the same house through various windows has got to be one of the ingenius things that man ever came up with.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
The movie PSYCHO! was probably the best if not the most creepiest film I've ever seen. The second and third ones did alright and I haven't seen the fourth one. Have to thank Alfred Hitchcock for that one.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think my favorite Hitchcock films are Psycho and The Birds,  whenever someone askes me what my favorite horror film is, I always say Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho ,and don't even get me started about the 1998 remake of that film, it was terrible,it went by a bit too fast(the reason the original was so slow was to build up tension) and I'm pretty sure Vince Vaugn as Norman Bates is pretty laughable(there is only one Norman Bates and his name is Anthony Perkins), I thought 2, 3 and 4 were great but they're nothing compared to the original.

The Birds is s film about raven-like birds, turning into fiends and attacking...well...whatever there is to attack, my favorite scene in that film has to be when the school children are running to there homes while being chased by the birds,which were swooping down at the kids, sometimes tearing there backpacks,cutting them with their talons, it was intense and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.