The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The title you see is not a mistake.  I'm sure a number of you have heard about this show.  What people have said about it being an "alien invasion" TV Show is true, but it's different from others.

In this show, the aliens, known as "The V's", invade earth in a more tactical manner.  Instead, they earn the human's trust and get their help to make the invasion possible.  They make Healing Centers and give their own unique energy source, blue energy, as "gifts" to earn the trust of humans.  All in a carefully made plan to invade.

Seriously, has anyone seen this show?  It's actually quite good. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I heard they did a remake or sequel or something.  I've not seen the new version but I have seen both of the original min series and 1st (and only) season that followed the 2nd mini series.  

As I recall both of the mini series were talked about in the highschool I went to, it was very well liked, but no one talked about the tv series at all.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Just finished watching the first series of the remake. I didn't think much of it at first, but now its got me hooked   :lol: Anna's probably one of my favourite tv villains now.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've watched a bit of the show, it's actually not bad.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I've been hooked on this show from the beginning, and I remember the old '80's series. You're right: Anna is one of the best TV baddies ever.