The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday PokePlayer!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthady Pokeplayer.  Hope you have a great and fun day.    :goodluck

:birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :!  :smile  :angel  :cheers  :celebrate

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday pokeplayer! I hope you get everything you want and more! :) :birthday :celebrate:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday PokePlayer!
 :birthday  :wow  :smile  :confused  :idea  :lol  :DD

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy 27th star day to the creator of The Land Before Time WD, generous host of July's LBT tribute fanart contest, and Cera-obsessed GoF member! :smile :p :DD :lol :angel

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy starday PokePlayer, and many many more to come!

:birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays and hoping for me to have a good day.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me, sadly.

First off, I wanted to go to my home state's theme park, Lagoon, because I had nothing else in mind for my birthday.  Heck, not many great looking movies are out now.  Most pretty much just stopped playing by now, while others rarely play at all.  However, I then find out that the park is closed due to school starting over here.

At least I decided to see a movie, Despicable Me, which I did enjoy and found quite funny.  I really recommend it for anyone interested in seeing it.

Now, I did get to spend a good chunk of time seeing videos, but my wireless connection adapter has been getting slow lately, to the point where it unexpectedly disconnects on me.  I know it's the adapter based on the fact that my parents don't get disconnected, but I do.  Which is rather sad, really.  I'm definitely going to have to get a new one, no question asked.  However, as expected, I'm far from being happy about it.

I wouldn't call it a terrible day because I did enjoy the movie, but I call it bad based off of it just not going the way I planned and I can hardly enjoy my day besides the movie.  You know how it is.  It's your special day and you want it to go your way.  I guess it just doesn't happen the way you want sometimes, even on your special day.

My whole plan was mainly to relax, yet, I can't seem to have that with the frustration of my connection today.

At least I'm going to bed now and hopefully, I can look to something better very soon.

See ya guys later!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Sleeping away your birthday huh? :p  Well, enjoy whatever else you might have planned when you wake back up. :celebrate

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Finding these take forever! Happy birthday!  :birthday  :celebrate

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Hey, happy star-day dude! Sounds like you had a decent one. I kinda can sympathise, with my last birthday I didn't really get up to anything, just mainly relaxing and getting presents.

Still, glad to hear you saw a movie too.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dilopho

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday and I wish you success with all the things you have planned.   :cheers

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy 28th star day, pokeplayer! :birthday :wow :smile :DD :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Also, a belated (well, more belated than my birthday greeting :rolleyes) thank you for hosting the second annual LBT fanart contest. :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
:celebrate  :celebrate:birthday I may not know you very well, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEPLAYER!  :birthday  :celebrate  :celebrate

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm sorry I'm late John.
Belated congratulations for your 28th birthday and all the best for your 29th year of life. Health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, occupation and love to you :birthday

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm late too.

Happy Birthday Pokeplayer! :birthday

Hope you get to do something fun today! :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)