The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What different purchases have you made recently?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
@ImpracticalDino: Check it out. I bought another pink product. And I thought of you when I picked it out.
:PCera

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Ayyye! Salmon Pink for the win! :DD

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well look at that. You can input "salmon" into the color field and it'll accept it. I discovered that just now. Although in this case pink is closer to the actual earbud color. Sorry salmon. Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 01:01:58 AM by StardustSoldier »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So I unpacked them today, and it turns out they're mostly white. It was just the packaging that was predominately pink for some reason. Oh well, I like white too.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well technically the packaging didn't outright say "pink" on it, although I suppose it was implied. :p

Still, I'll go rally the troops for battle. If I can wake them up, that is. They're probably sleeping peacefully right now.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To be fair though, I’ve never heard of anyone making wires pink instead of the normal white color. I’m pretty sure it was packaged pink because the part near the earbud speaker is pink. The way they showcased it is still misleading though. :rolleyes

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Those headphones I posted earlier (not the earbuds) actually do have pink wires though. And I also have an older set of earbuds which have orange wires, so I don't see why they couldn't have made my new set of earbuds pink.
x(cera

But as I said, I like the white design as well.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

So I unpacked them today, and it turns out they're mostly white. It was just the packaging that was predominately pink for some reason. Oh well, I like white too.

I used to have these headphones! Their quality ain't the best, but they're relatively cheap. I usually go for the aqua blue color.

Anyway, I bought an alarm clock today to go with my two phone alarms+one other alarm clock. :Mo
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Recently bought this treestar-shaped necklace from Etsy.

Let your heart guide you. :)littlefoot

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Coffee, Tacos, and Quesadilla.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks great! I'm seriously tempted to get one of my own now.
:PAli

Lol, why not? :bestsharptooth
The exact date the necklace was purchased was on March 13, and I received it today, which means it took 12 days, or <2 weeks. There’s a shipping cost to this item just to warn you.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

It looks gold-plated, or is that the lighting playing tricks on my eyes? Anyway it looks glossy indeed! :Mo :TreeStar
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

This is a real treasure! I would love a T-Tex foot print with the word “Sharptooth” in it. :p
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 01:03:22 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It looks gold-plated, or is that the lighting playing tricks on my eyes? Anyway it looks glossy indeed! :Mo :TreeStar

Nope, it’s just the lighting. I agree, that is one treerific necklace right there! :DD
It’s Sterling Silver. There was also an option of Oxidized Sterling Silver, but I prefer my necklace to be shiny. :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Phew! Well in that case I better show it off. Here are some official photos of the house [removed now for privacy reasons]. We'll only get the key at the end of May, so it'll be a while before we can move in, but still very excited!

Oh I just saw the necklace that you bought, @ImpracticalDino ! That is positively lovely  :smile
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:18:41 AM by Mumbling »