The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Visiting the Great Valley

Kor · 48 · 5028

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Tricia learned how to swim from Ducky.  Funny, at least I think so, since she swims better then her older sister.  So if she can why not other threehorns.  Assuming the adults are not to massive to swim.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't believe the adults would be too massive to swim.  I read somewhere Brachiasaurs were able to swim and were quite buoyant.  So if Brachiasaurs could swim, why not threehorns?  Okay...now I just have to find Ducky... :lol

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I would like to live in the great valley, however i'd be more happier if i used that living in 2 worlds idea. But if you went to the great valley, and someone caught you eating meat, would they come to the conclusion you're a sharptooth as well? Because i don't think they've ever seen any omnivores before.

I always daydream that every film i love, whether it's a cartoon, animated, or even CGI Live Action, i just dream about them being real and living with me or such, and no one ever aging. But that's basically my fantasy land, and it's caused me to fall asleep quite a few times in school, but only for about 10 minutes or so, and i've never gotten in trouble. Also, just recently last year and the year before, i've always gotten picked on by people at my school. But this year, seeing as it is almost over and summer is here (YEAH!) this year no one ever picks on me anymore except 2 bullies that will probably never change, but i rarely see them which is good. And one day, someone even called me a pimp, (which got on my nerves but i kept quiet as usual, which i think is the reason people have backed off on me) and i have no idea why that was said. But when i can talk to my friends, i never STOP talking, but that's just how it goes with me.

Anyway, back on Topic i go. Also if i went to the Great Valley, I'd probably feint and think i died and went to heaven. But i'd want to be mu human self, because with the 2 worlds idea and constantly switching from 4 legged walking/running (dinosaur) back to 2 legs walking/running, I don't think i could handle that. And i would have to have some sort of solar energized Television and my gaming consoles with all my games (powered by the same source) Or i couldn't be able to live there, as i am addicted to games. :lol (I get 'em almost every month)

And on a final Note: This is the first time i've actually typed something with a lot of words, and now i'm thirsty from reading what i typed as i typed it. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby is an omnivore, though I don't know if anyone's seen her eating any meat.  The only 1 time she did, when she ate a snapping shell, no one was looking at her, though it could be been seen since she was in a river in the valley at the time.  

She may do like I have Mim eat.  She only eats snapping shells, crawlers and such when she's alone and not near any leaf eaters since she doesn't want to gross any of them out.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
i'm always daydreaming
yeah i use that to kill time

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: Kor,Apr 18 2008 on  09:25 AM
She only eats snapping shells, crawlers and such when she's alone and not near any leaf eaters since she doesn't want to gross any of them out.
That's sounds quite realistic to me. :yes

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind living in the Valley, though I'd prefer to have a way of getting back to the present. As for what I would be, I'd prefer to stay human.

Actually, I'd like my stay in the Valley to go a lot like my SW/LBT crossover...you know, something to spice it up a little? :D

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would want to live both there and in this world, moving through them every now and again.Hey, I would miss my family. And I'd probably want to be a Longneck like Littlefoot in the great valley. :P: Mostly because I don't want to freak the residants out.