The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183656

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"I don't 'do' big clusters all traveling together," Aaron grunted, "It's too obvious. If we keep to get somewhere together, we should go in small groups. If you'd rather not do that, then I'll just go my own way and meet the lot of you there."

It was good to see that at least some of the group thought his advice was sound. Perhaps traveling in a group wouldn't be as painful as he first thought. Still, he needed to keep his eyes open.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well we'll split up into 3 groups
 group 1 will be me nicula dru essa dar maa and feli group 2 will be dae chaka walker kyo and qamaret' Sed nues Said ' Group 3 will Be Drussila Shannon, vaeria, Ashnii and Aaron. Will that wiork for you Aaron?" She asked him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should still keep in touch." Chaka said.  "If we do split up."

"And be afraid to break some wrists and fingers, if needed." Walker said, with full seriousness in his voice, "or more as needed."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I agree with Chaka, but I don't think we can stay in constant contact unless we bump on each other..." - Qa'meret replied to Chaka. - "... but we may have a place to meet and join there at certain number of hours."

"I wish I was able tomake more creatures, one for each group, that way we could use them as means for keeping in touch. But I don't think I'll be able to mantain them all over time." - Kyo said giving some steps forwars to reach Qa'Meret.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I like the idea of us meeting during the day.  Maybe at certain times." Ashanii said.  Looking around at those present. "I do hope we can help those here." She said with some feeling in her voice.

"Helping them may be by overthrowing the one who needs to be overthrowing, then try to help those here." Walker said.  "Though while here we do need to be careful.  There may be good people here, but some not so nice as well." He said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, it seems we all agree about reuniting every number of hours and that's good..." - Qa'Meret replied. - "but we still need to know where exactly."

Kyo then said. - "What if we go to the place Sed Nues' friend lives?, I think that is a good place for us to reunite later today." - the kid hoped his suggestion was good enough, at least so the group can start moving around the town and explore before taking the next step in the journey.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds like a good idea.  Then we can explore the ares around it first so we don't get lost as easily." Chaka said.  

"Maybe see if there are any shops nearby." Ashanii said smiling a little, liking the idea of perhaps shopping, even if they didn't buy anything.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc exhaled through his nose, his brow hesitantly curled.
"Am I going to be a problem?" he asked. "I've never been good at lying low, I'm afraid. I... tend to stick out."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, you'll be fine' Dru Essa assured him with a smile. " we're all in this together she added as dar maa ans sed nues came yup to them. ' the inn should be right around the corner here. drussila said, and she them down a road choked with debris..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc had to slant his body sideways in order to step around the fields of debris. "What happened to this city?" he asked. "This kind of damage isn't just from poor maintainance. Did something happen here?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the city was ravaged by the empire drussila said. ' they burned it to the ground, and drove many residents away. the ones who are left wouldnt or couldnt leave..now what you see is the shell of a once great city.' as they turned the corner around the debris a large window shutter, the former h\city hall looked before them. a few windows were lit by candle and torchlight.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And they could have done much worst." Chaka said as they walked.  

"These poor people." Ashanii said looking at some people as they walked her hands near her face.  

"Best be careful.  Times like these can make people desperate and do things they normally would not. And others would use the excuse to do what they want to do, denying the evil and darkness in their soul." Walker said looking at the inhabitants and the group.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I agree that we need to be careful, even if we want to help them.... and even if we can help them, that would not stop some from trying to do us some harm." - Qa'Meret replied as he walked with the group.

Kyo remained silent for most of the time, trying to keep his head as much covered under the hood as possible. His creatures walking alongside him. Then he commented. - "The ammount of damage this empire caused to these people, and how so many lost dreams have been damaging their very souls... it is so sad, almost desperating." - the kid tried to keep up with the group, but he saw how Qa'Meret stayed next to him as the bigger Khajjit placed a hand over the kid's shoulder.

"We just need to be careful ourselves if we want to help the people of this town and to remain anonymous to the empire, so they'll have the chance to rebuild their dreams." - the Khajiit said trying to reassure the Rabbit.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, I do hope that they can rebuild, their lives and futures." Ashanii said looking around at the folks they could see from where they were.  She kept her hands loosely clenched.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
drussila reached the door to the inn and held it open for the others. dru essa and nicula entered followed by dar maa sed nues and vaeria. dae was right behind them lugging his gold and trying not to be completely conspicuous about it. a tired looking bison was sitting at what passed for a front desk. ' 2 gold a night ' he said in a mumble. ' if you want rooms. ' hi beol' drussila said as she came up' Ah drussila. got more supplies from the inn huh. are you wuith this group? he asked noting the others' yeah they are.. travelers passing through the city' drussila said' well rooms are 2 capacity. sorry folks can squeeze any more in ;'em than that ' the Bison said. so about 10 rooms huh' sed nues said' 20 gold' Beol said, and dae pulled a piece with 50. ' here, keep the change he said, as beol picked it up, and his eyes widened slighly as it read the value of the coin ' Welcome to the inn' he said ' rooms are upstairs, they have numbers painted on them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka looked at Nicula, "I'm willing to share rooms if you are." She said, smiling a little.  "That would make 1 room selection easy." She said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok; nicula said, as vaeria offered to bunk with ashnii.' we'll just take the room, and get changed before looking around town' Sed Nues said to them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked at the ladies. - "I think if you want to change first, then go ahead, I think Kyo and I would just need a room to leave some of our stuff before going to the town and take a closer look at the situation."

In the mean time, the kid was staring at the whole place. - "I wonder how would this place have been on past times." - he was wondering, not noticing he was talking his thoughts out loud.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
drussila offered to bunk with dru essa who accepted quickly. dar maa was looking for someone to bunk with, as she didnt want to bunk with her mother for the night.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can share a room with someone.  "Preferably not a stranger but someone from the group." " Ashanii said.