The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It Takes All Sorts---ending shot of song and other

Guest · 7 · 1174

Bruton the Iguanodon

I really love this song, but can think of two more ways it could have bee better:

1) If it was still raining during it like it did earlier, and at the very nd the sun came out. Some say this would ruin the feel, to which I ask, why?
2) End it with an overhead shot of the gang walking off into the land of mists. I was really disapointed how after they just all walk into the camera it just pans up to show the sky and doesn't show them again. :(  Which was really sad since the whole song showed them so united.  ;)

Anywaysm good ideas?

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Maybe a light drizzle at the end, but how does rain reflect united and happy friendship :p?

I do agree with you, though, on how it shows the sun. While it's nice, it was a little befuddling not showing the cast ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rain can be a metaphor for healing and a fresh start.  Didn't Cera and Ali make a fresh start :idea?

The sun is seen as a symbol for life, vitality, rebirth, hope, and new beginnings.  This would also make sense in representing the Gang and their journey :yes.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I do agree with you, though, on how it shows the sun. While it's nice, it was a little befuddling not showing the cast

I know. I am furious about this and want it to end with an overhead shot of the cast, walking into the Land of Mists!  :smile  Why can't I get it?! I really want that ending shot!! :cry  :confused  :confused  :cry

Because this was such a good song! As beautiful and inspiring as Christina Aguilera's "The Voice Within!"  :smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWixUIMTjYc

Beautiful song and video, huh? And beautiful ending shot! I know, it's sorta the same as what you see in the LBT 4 song with the whole panning up to the sky...so I'm being sorta hypocritical...

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, I love It Takes All Sorts too :)

Well, I think the main part that is getting you frustrated about it is the trees. At 54:25 in LBT IV, it's showing the cast all happy and singing. Then, suddenly, it shows dark trees as it pans up (for a while) then it shows the sun, but then the sun is strikingly big for size. It's probably just felt more cramped I guess. Who wants to be in those dark trees and who wants to be in front of a sun as big as your vision?

EDIT: AND There's like a 2-3 second pause after it stops showing the cast! As well as about 5 seconds of the trees.
EDIT2: As if the lovable gang left somewhere else without you XD

Oh and thanks for showing me that song! It reminds me of family movie music, like Stuart Little, Homeward Bound, Free Willy, etc..

Bruton the Iguanodon

I really hate how it just panned up to the sky.

Why couldn't it have shown an overhead shot of them walking off? Why?