The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 47783

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled and almost laughed as he replied, "Iron, I'm half sharptooth... trust me, you being raised by sharpteeth is no surprise to me at all."

Hunter smiled at Iron and his folks.
"I do have one question Iron, how did you get your teeth so sharp anyway?"

Terri had to ask a question as well. "How did you happen to find Iron anyway? It must have been a very special day."

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"My teeth, I sharpen them on rocks, it dosnt hurt, I'm used to it," Iron explained, Irons mother smiled.

"The day we found Iron, you see we found a herd of long-necked Spiketails, like Iron, boy was that a feast, we found Irons egg, and decided to raise him,"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Too bad we missed out on it," Chomper laughed.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Screech and Thud just growled at the two of them deciding they were not worth the effort and went on to find bigger prey.

"That was close" Fang said.

"Yeah, put I think we should got out of here before they change their minds" Nat said getting up. Fang nodded and they both made a speedy exit, after a while they saw the gang.

"Look, I know we hate but some spike-tail seconds wouldn't be that bad" Fang said with a hungry look staring at Iron.

"Your completely ignoring the other sharpteeth that surround him" Nat told him.

"Minor details" Fang said and began walking towards them with his eyes set on Iron.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Come on, there has to be something we can catch," Screech said to Thud, not giving up.

Redclaw walked up to Dil. "The two new ones passed. Sorry you can't get a snack out of them."

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Well even though they're fellow sharpteeth we could go for those little bitters, when your hungry food is food" Thud said to Screech.

Fang approached them taking his attention away from Iron for a while. "Hi" he said. "Is there a feeding frenzy going on by some chance?" he said with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Redtooth, Chomper is with the group Scrrech and Thud are in. They're not going to eat him.)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
(OOC: Sorry, and I was referring to Fang and Nat)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil faked a groan.
"Well at least our group is now stronger with these two newcomers. By the way which one came in first?" she asked with an air of curiosity.

Hunter smiled as she stepped up next to Redclaw and replied, "That would be me! After all I am so much faster ad better than Longtail is by a long shot!"

Longtail however landed on Hutner's back and laughed. "HA! Now that's a lie if I ever heard one."

Dein gave a devious grin as he asked aloud, "Longtail? Are you challenging Hunter?"

Terri almost laughed at Dein's sudden suggestion knowing where he was going with this. "And if you are challenging Hunter... then it looks like she'll have to whip you once more."

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Iron walked over to them and smiled "Group? Can we join this group?" Iron asked.

"Iron don't!" Irons father said worried, he and his mate may have been a Sharpteeth themself but he had allways feared what other sharpteeth would do to his and his mates adopted son.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"I keep hearing about food but I don't see anyone eating the Spike Tail right there" Fang said once again eying Iron.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri sighed.
"We won't be eating the spiketail. He belongs to his adoptive sharpteeth parents." she said as she stepped inbetween Fang and Nat.

Longtail locked eyes with Hunter as Hunter did the same and both once more simultaneously said, "YOU'RE ON!"

Dein laughed slightly as he stepped forward and addressed Ichy "No, but if it makes you happy we can send the loser hunting for our next meal."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ahh...a consolation prize, that'll work," Ichy smirked.
How does that sound Dil?"

"Oh boy, a fight, always a good show," Rita grinned.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Food allways sounds good," Iron said with a smirk hoping to get some good meat soon.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Fang frowned. "Fine, but from what I'v heard something interesting it happening and there's still food coming. So you guys don't mind if I stick around right?" he said with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Thanks" Fang said then signaled for Nat to come closer. "It's okay, if there was danger I'd be dead already" he said to his friend as Nat approached.

"Saying there's no danger when Redclaw's right there, your unbelievable Fang" Nat said to him.

"Those are the little bitters we ran into aren't they?" Thud asked Screech.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned to face Red Claw and asked, "Okay, so what do we have to do now?"

Hunter tapped Longtail on the head as she replied, "Well duh... we race. And whoever losses has to catch the next meal. Got it?"

Longtail stuck his tongue out at Hunter and replied, "Let's do this then!"