The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 126303

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 8 2014 on  04:17 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 8 2014 on  06:49 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 8 2014 on  04:08 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 7 2014 on  09:13 PM
OMG :lol I can hear Ali screaming, and then, like a ! expression, then Littlefoot turns around.

Yeah I thought as I do them in anime style I'd have a go at doing the silly OOT faces they offend make in anime's. I mean they went crazy with them in Tokyo mew mew. Also this kinda reminds me of that cut scene in Zelda wind waker were Tetra falls out of a tree.
And in what WOULD be a kids' series if it WERE an actual series, they'd probably use those a lot. You're right. I like Wind Waker best out of all of them, just for the cute expressions. I can say you really did it well.
Yeah if this were to be an actual anime I see it been one of the more kid friendly-ish ones. Mind you censorship is light as a feather in japan. If I were in charge of it I'd have the animators not go too crazy with the  cliched silly faces, I think it would be funnier if they were every now and then and not every 5mins like in TMM. When I do more LBT Zelda crossovers  I should do some from wind weaker. I think one of Cera and Terta would be good as their both tough and tomboyish but at the same time cute. [/QUOTE]
 Yes, I've noticed they don't shield their kids as much, which is good. Dunno about the UK, but the US is GREAT at making crappy, "kid=friendly" entertainment. And, I DO agree. There are some animes that go WAYYYY to far with it. Just during funny scenes is fine, really. I'd LOVE that combo. Maybe the two attacking together. Really, if Tetra were a dino, she'd be a Triceratops.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 8 2014 on  09:48 PM
Yes, I've noticed they don't shield their kids as much, which is good. Dunno about the UK, but the US is GREAT at making crappy, "kid=friendly" entertainment. And, I DO agree. There are some animes that go WAYYYY to far with it. Just during funny scenes is fine, really. I'd LOVE that combo. Maybe the two attacking together. Really, if Tetra were a dino, she'd be a Triceratops.

[/QUOTE]
 Here in the UK we've made some embarrassingly bad child friendly crap. Also you should see some of the dreadful editing down we do to some media here in the UK....  Mid you dr who has had some pretty edgy dark stuff that I'm surprised got passed the censors.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 9 2014 on  05:02 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 8 2014 on  09:48 PM

Here in the UK we've made some embarrassingly bad child friendly crap. Also you should see some of the dreadful editing down we do to some media here in the UK....  Mid you dr who has had some pretty edgy dark stuff that I'm surprised got passed the censors. [/QUOTE]
 Ahhhh, I'm so sorry you guys have it like that. I know that sucks.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Even she isn't a character I grew up with and didn't grow on me like the rest of the gang, I thought I'd please her fans (and as I seem to be on a role with humanizing other characters), and  do a human version of Ruby from the LBT TV series.
In my humanized LBT world she is a princess and around 12 or 13. My idea for her backstory is her kingdom was attacked by Redclaw and she was kidnapped.
But she managed to escape and ends up in the great valley and the residents take her in.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 10 2014 on  02:41 AM

Even she isn't a character I grew up with and didn't grow on me like the rest of the gang, I thought I'd please her fans (and as I seem to be on a role with humanizing other characters), and  do a human version of Ruby from the LBT TV series.
In my humanized LBT world she is a princess and around 12 or 13. My idea for her backstory is her kingdom was attacked by Redclaw and she was kidnapped.
But she managed to escape and ends up in the great valley and the residents take her in.
Ah, RUBY! I've been watching the series, and I gotta say: it's kinda cute. There are some songs where songs shouldn't be, but all in all, it's cute. I love this. I was hoping you would do Ruby, but I didn't think you would. Thanks for this. I can see that. Like, she and her family were separated, and she had no choice, cause Redclaw destroyed her kingdom and it's not safe for her to search for her family. I've watched so many magical girl animes, I'm expecting her to have a transformation, or that....I'm guessing jewel, to use some kind of energy...well, I guess that'd work, but not the transformation thing....which I know, but my brain keeps GOING there.
 :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 10 2014 on  07:45 AM

Ah, RUBY! I've been watching the series, and I gotta say: it's kinda cute. There are some songs where songs shouldn't be, but all in all, it's cute. I love this. I was hoping you would do Ruby, but I didn't think you would. Thanks for this. I can see that. Like, she and her family were separated, and she had no choice, cause Redclaw destroyed her kingdom and it's not safe for her to search for her family. I've watched so many magical girl animes, I'm expecting her to have a transformation, or that....I'm guessing jewel, to use some kind of energy...well, I guess that'd work, but not the transformation thing....which I know, but my brain keeps GOING there.
I must admit I'm not too keen on the TV series... The songs are silly and the animation half the time looks like cheap fan-art, can't say I'm too found of the music, doesn't hold a candle to James Horner. Sure there are some cute moments, and there were a few eps I kinda liked. But the one I really didn't like was the log running game episode. The writers just went plan crazy with Cera's stubbornness. It also bugs me that they didn't properly explained how Ruby and Chomper came to the great valley and were excepted by the residents
I thought I'd do Ruby to keep her fans happy as a few people have asked to if I would humanize her.
She main no be a magic girl, but I got the idea for her red hair and pink outfit from Ichigo from Tokyo mew mew.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 10 2014 on  04:39 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 10 2014 on  07:45 AM

I must admit I'm not too keen on the TV series... The songs are silly and the animation half the time looks like cheap fan-art, can't say I'm too found of the music, doesn't hold a candle to James Horner. Sure there are some cute moments, and there were a few eps I kinda liked. But the one I really didn't like was the log running game episode. The writers just went plan crazy with Cera's stubbornness. It also bugs me that they didn't properly explained how Ruby and Chomper came to the great valley and were excepted by the residents
I thought I'd do Ruby to keep her fans happy as a few people have asked to if I would humanize her.
She main no be a magic girl, but I got the idea for her red hair and pink outfit from Ichigo from Tokyo mew mew.
I DO agree it's only cute. There are only a few episodes I like and one guest character that was even half-decent. And, as I said, there are songs where songs shouldn't be....and the melody reusing....oh, the melody reusing! The animation wasn't that great, either, but that's what low budgets will get you, and the voice acting was.....not really good, but it IS cute. Really, I think it had potential, but no real budget or faith in it at all. I could see that. Maybe even voiced by Ichigo's voice actress...:lol the Great Log Running Game to me, was...not done well. It was a good episode, all in all, but it would've been nice if they'd thought it through more...like, a LOT more. They had an idea that was good, but the delivery....well, sucked. They should've given a more context oriented explanation. Yeah, I KNOW the magical girl thing won't work, but....my brain goes there....:lol The only idea in my brain that WOULD work, really, is the...jewel? could be a mechanical device, or something...but my brain keeps going to magical transformation thing....

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here Littlefoot is doing the gentleman thing and helping Ali up after she fell out of the tree.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really like Ruby here :) The picture of Littlefoot helping Ali get up is nice as well... I really love that scene in LBT IV.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 11 2014 on  10:16 AM
I really like Ruby here :) The picture of Littlefoot helping Ali get up is nice as well... I really love that scene in LBT IV.
Oh great! :) I plan do to Red-Claw and thud and screech soon.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like your art of Ruby, and her humanized backstory fits in well with her situation :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 11 2014 on  03:19 AM

Here Littlefoot is doing the gentleman thing and helping Ali up after she fell out of the tree.
Awwww, I love this. It's sooooo cute!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Apr 11 2014 on  06:17 PM
I like your art of Ruby, and her humanized backstory fits in well with her situation :3
Thanks:) it's taken me nearly a year but I finally came up with a human design for her.  Also unlike the TV show I've given her a more detailed backstory which I'll show in future drawings.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 11 2014 on  08:20 PM
Awwww, I love this. It's sooooo cute! [/QUOTE]

I can picture Littlefoot saying "Are you ok? Here let me help you."

Or in Japanese as it's in anime style. "DaijÙbudesu"

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Before I start yes I will do Red-Claw soon.
Here in my human LBT world Thud and Screech are android minions of Red-Claw, with raptor shaped helmets.
Also unlike my android versions of Ozzy and Strut and Rinkus and Sierra, who had built in gun on their right arms. Thud and Screech have hand laser guns with they keep in holsters on their right legs.

Also here's a better look at their guns.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thud and Screech look quite interesting as full-robots, maybe that is why they may follow humanized Red-Claw's orders.

Do you have any long-term plans for the humanized characters? like a comic perhaps? Or you'll only make these pics to represent some scenes from the canon movies?

Keep it up!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Chiletrek,Apr 12 2014 on  08:41 PM
Hello:
 Thud and Screech look quite interesting as full-robots, maybe that is why they may follow humanized Red-Claw's orders.

Do you have any long-term plans for the humanized characters? like a comic perhaps? Or you'll only make these pics to represent some scenes from the canon movies?

Keep it up!
Oh no I don't think I could do a comic. I'll just be sticking with doing certain scenes from the films, and some original once I made up.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here is my human/cyborg version of Red-claw. Unlike my other cyborg characters he has a lot more organic parts, and it's mainly just his left eye and arm that are cybernetic, and have a red wire running down them and a red tipped claw to represent the scar on his dinosaur counterpart.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, your Screech and Thud are really cool looking and Red Claw looks AWESOME! I wouldn't wanna run into HIM in a dark alley! Also, I LOVE those gun designs. They're cool, too.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, the cybernetic eye reminds me the one the original bad guy had... maybe that means they are related somehow or they come from the same place? If you are not making a comic, then you should make a fanfic or something, hehehe :smile .

Maybe even you could make comissions or something if someone is interested to see her/his OCs as humanized LBT characters. althouygh that is always only up to you :DD .