The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Standing Tough

Guest · 5 · 1689

Bruton the Iguanodon

I really love the song Standing Tough...it was departure from what LBT previously did and the first time one of the main adult cast got a song! And Mr. Threehorn of all people! Sure, it might not be the best song message wise, but it's definitely one of the funnest! I mean, a rock song? This is a perfect example of how good LBT was in the days of Roy Allan Smith, and that the songs we usually hear in LBT are a far cry from what Universal is truly capable of giving us. From this song, it looked like when Topps would get a song again it would be really good, but the few songs Topps has had since then (and mind you, this was his only song for so many years!)

tlbtlover809

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It's my daddy's theme song because he stands tough even in the hard times, which makes me like him!
We're standing tough!!!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I always liked Mr. Threehorn. And this song too.  :DD

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, it showed a real "tough" Mister Threehorn, that's for sure.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I love this piece! It's up there with Peaceful Valley as my favorite LBT piece. The brisk rock and roll is a huge departure from the orchestral pieces style of the other songs.

I think this coupled with Batman Beyond explains why I'm such a huge fan of rock, metal and industrial music (all three share similar roots).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.