The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Cartoon Hero Will Review Journey of the Brave

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, I am a Patreon Supporter of The Cartoon Hero.  He just today did a "From Cartoons to Crap" of Jen and the Holograms.  Let's not get into how bad that movie was.

Anyways, at the end he announced that his next review will be The Land Before Time - Journey of the Brave.  He may not be a fan of the sequels, but let's just see what he thinks of this one.  I'll give you all his review as soon as it's up.

See ya later! :wave

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Sweet! Can someone please remember to share a link for the review whenever it gets uploaded? :)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice you know my thoughts on the movie. But looking forward to hear his thoughts on the movie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It'll be interesting to see his thoughts and feelings on the movie.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah it will be kinda cool to hear his opinion on this horrible movie.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, it's going to be delayed a week.  You see, the thing is that he's been through a lot of crap this month and feels he needs a break.  As such, he decided to do a review of something he knows is good.

He doesn't know yet if he'll like Journey of the Brave, but he's not taking any chances and just needs a break from the crap.

So yeah, one more week, everyone!  Then we'll see if he likes it or not.

See ya later! :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Things happen, and no biggie.  Better he take a week off then keep himself to busy.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly just give him his space there's no rush for the review

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Oh! This is going to be something to look forward to. Normally I don't watch the Cartoon Hero's stuff very often, mainly because I'm more focused on other reviewers, but I'll most certainly give his review of Journey of the Brave a watch once it is out.

THOUGH ADMITTEDLY, I still stand by some of my own opinions as to what exactly should've happened in the film for it to have been any actual good at all for the franchise's future. Regardless, hearing somebody else's thoughts on the film would most certainly help to mediate where exactly I stand on the film as a whole.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm also curious what he'll have to say about the movie, considering it was mediocre at its very best...
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I'll give it that It was mediocre it had some decent parts in the movie.