The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Hardest Game Ever

MurMur · 17 · 3057

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Most videogames have several difficulty levels such as "Easy", "Medium", "Hard", "Very Hard", etc. Here we'll create the hardest difficulty level ever! Here's how it is done:

- The starting difficulty level is "Hard".
- Increase the difficulty level by adding a word to "Hard" (for example, "Super Hard").
- The next poster then adds another word (for example, "Extremely Super Hard").
- Let's see how far it can get!

Here are some rules:
1. Don't add more than one word in your post! (but this does not forbid you from writing some comments)
2. Do not double post, except when no one replies to your post for at least one week.
3. Use gigantic, red-colored letters for your suggested name.
4. No repeating of words!
5. Have fun!

So, let's get started.

Hard.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Cartridge-explodes-upon-taking-damage" ungodly very hard

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sadistically "Cartridge-explodes-upon-taking-damage" ungodly very hard

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Balls-to-the-Wall"Sadistically "Cartridge-explodes-upon-taking-damage" ungodly very hard
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
T-Rex Balls to the Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-explodes-upon-taking-damage" ungodly very hard.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Really T-Rex Balls to the Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-explodes-upon-taking-damage" ungodly very hard.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Extremely T-Rex Balls To The Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex Balls To The Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex Balls To The Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"The-Angry-Video-Game-Nerd-Self-Immolates" Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex Balls To The Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soul-crushingly "The-Angry-Video-Game-Nerd-Self-Immolates" Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex Balls To The Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Problematical Soul-crushingly "The-Angry-Video-Game-Nerd-Self-Immolates" Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex Balls To The Wall Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard.

Edit: Can't get color to work for some reason :/

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Spayed/Nuetured-Upon-Losing-Life" Problematical Soul-crushingly "The-Angry-Video-Game-Nerd-Self-Immolates" Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex "Balls-To-The-Wall" Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
"Wrecked by a feather" Problematical Soul-crushingly "The-Angry-Video-Game-Nerd-Self-Immolates" Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex "Balls-To-The-Wall" Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard.

How do I do the color thing?

EDIT: Fixed with help from Flathead770.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Impossibly "Wrecked-by-a-feather" "Spayed/Nuetured-Upon-Losing-Life" Problematical Soul-crushingly "The-Angry-Video-Game-Nerd-Self-Immolates" Ridiculously Unbelievably Extremely T-Rex "Balls-To-The-Wall" Sadistically "Cartridge-Explodes-Upon-Taking-Damage" Ungodly Extremely Hard.

You need to use [/COLOR] and [/SIZE] to close the section