The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Warum ist cera immer sauer auf Littelfoot

kev1991 · 10 · 1690

kev1991

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hi ich mĖ†chte gerne wiesen warum cera auf Littelfoot immer sauer ist ? :rolleyes

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh hi Willkommen in der Gang of Five.  eine Sache zu CREA Temperament hat sie Probleme.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi Kev1991. :)

This is an english-speaking forum.  This topic is welcome to stay but I just can't promise that most of the members here will be able to read it.

If a non-english topic such as this starts to violate forums rules, I would very much appreciate it if someone who can read it would report the topic, since I can't read it. :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
He is asking why Cera is always angry at Littlefoot. I told him that new members are always welcome to the GOF but that English is the language that must be used in the GOF. I told him that many of us are no native English speakers and that therefore he ought not to be too shy to try his English for fear of mistakes.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,May 8 2009 on  03:43 PM
Hi Kev1991. :)

This is an english-speaking forum.  This topic is welcome to stay but I just can't promise that most of the members here will be able to read it.

If a non-english topic such as this starts to violate forums rules, I would very much appreciate it if someone who can read it would report the topic, since I can't read it. :p
Just go to Google Language tool and Translate thats what I did.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could understand him , I took German for years :) but I agree that we should hsve him work on his English..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe some who understand german and english can help him, if he would not mind.

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hi I'd like to cera showed why Littelfoot is always angry?

Literal translation by google translator isn't much good. He's asking, perhaps, why Cera is always angry at littlefoot.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sharptooh #436,May 9 2009 on  08:46 AM
hi I'd like to cera showed why Littelfoot is always angry?

Literal translation by google translator isn't much good. He's asking, perhaps, why Cera is always angry at littlefoot.
Yes that's what malte said. Literal translations are never good sadly.

I don't think Cera is mad with littlefoot, I think she's just too proud to be nice to him :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think that there is a number of factors which contribute to Cera's frequently rough attitude towards Littlefoot. Threehorns are said to be a very proud and boastful species (though looking through the LBT movies the number of exceptions from that rule seems to dominated over the unknown number of threehorns whom even Cera referred to as "too bossy" in LBT 5). In any case her upbringing by Tops sure did not make her any less proud on being a threehorn and holding a certain idea of superiority in her mind. I think with her attitude towards Littlefoot there are several more factory which play a role. Though I don't think Cera would ever admit it I think she admires and probably envies Littlefoot a bit for his role as a leader of the Gang (the term leader doesn't really fit I think, but still he often takes the initiative and the others follow him). LBT 9 also suggests that she developed something of a crush to him which may explain some of her attitude towards "new friends" of Littlefoot (Ali, Mo, and too a limited degree Chomper, though in his case his being a sharptooth sure played a very important role).
One notable thing is that Cera's level of aggression varies a bit between the movies. In LBT 3 for example it is particularly low (only a few boasts towards the bullies and that's about it), while in other movies she recovers a bit more of her tomboyish attitude.