The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

E3 2012

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
With the next Electronic Entertainment Expo in just a few days, what games are you looking forward to seeing?

I wanna see:
Dead Space 3
Halo 4
Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite

My favorite will probably be Far Cry 3. That demo from last year was awesome.
Far Cry 3 2011 Demo

Also gotta wonder just what will be the biggest embarassing moment of 2012 will be. My favorite from last year was "Mr. Caffine." XD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm more interested in finding out what the release date is for the Wii U.

I have yet to hear anything bad on it and am looking forward to what will be released.

Also, as usual, I'll give as much coverage on it as I can.

So, see ya then!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Dead Space 3.

That's really it for me. Far Cry 3 sounds good so I'm looking forward to that but I'm scared of Vaas tying me to a rock and pushing me into a river.  :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm really looking forward to what Dead Space 3 has to offer too. I heard it might have co-op like Resident Evil 5, hopefully that won't be true.

BioShock: Infinite should be pretty good as well.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Jun 2 2012 on  05:30 PM
I'm really looking forward to what Dead Space 3 has to offer too. I heard it might have co-op like Resident Evil 5, hopefully that won't be true.

From Gaming Blend

''It seems that we won't need to wait until E3 for the first Dead Space 3 information. Nine screenshots from the action horror game have been released, and they suggest that Isaac Clarke will have back-up in this adventure.

Isaac's companion in these screenshots (via AGB) appears to be Sergeant John Carver. Carver, if you recall, was introduced in an animated video on the DS3 website this week. Like Isaac, he's got his own bad-ass space suit. His visor is red instead of blue, though.

The exterior shots show an arctic environment. Presumably it's the planet Uxor seen in the animated video. Uxor features a human colony surrounding one of the mysterious Markers at the heart of the series' plot. After ships crash-land at the colony, Necromorphs begin to attack.

The countdown on the DS3 website suggests the game will be formally announced during EA's E3 press conference on June 4th.''

Sorry dude.  :cry

But there both look so cool but I don't think this game going to be scary. Who knows... Enjoy the images...

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Dead-Spac...Mode-43058.html

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
From Gaming Blend

''It seems that we won't need to wait until E3 for the first Dead Space 3 information. Nine screenshots from the action horror game have been released, and they suggest that Isaac Clarke will have back-up in this adventure.

Isaac's companion in these screenshots (via AGB) appears to be Sergeant John Carver. Carver, if you recall, was introduced in an animated video on the DS3 website this week. Like Isaac, he's got his own bad-ass space suit. His visor is red instead of blue, though.

The exterior shots show an arctic environment. Presumably it's the planet Uxor seen in the animated video. Uxor features a human colony surrounding one of the mysterious Markers at the heart of the series' plot. After ships crash-land at the colony, Necromorphs begin to attack.

The countdown on the DS3 website suggests the game will be formally announced during EA's E3 press conference on June 4th.''

Sorry dude. dino_sad.gif

But there both look so cool but I don't think this game going to be scary. Who knows... Enjoy the images...

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Dead-Spac...Mode-43058.html

Aw, that's annoying. Maybe the co-op will be a side feature? I won't mind if that's the case. The screenshots do look awesome though.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah I don't mind if it's a side feature. It would be so good if there a survival mode. :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What's the chance we will FINALLY find out something about Pikmin 3? I've been waiting for info since they announced it like 5 years ago >.>
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A little bit of something Nintendo plans to fully show off at E3.  Apparently, they are planning their own Social Network.

Miiverse

Wonder how well that will do for them.  Only time will tell, I guess. :)

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jun 3 2012 on  11:34 PM
A little bit of something Nintendo plans to fully show off at E3.  Apparently, they are planning their own Social Network.

Miiverse

Wonder how well that will do for them.  Only time will tell, I guess. :)
So it's like Playstation Home but with Nintendo Mii's. I like it.  :DD

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I loved the Halo 4 presentation. It's about time we got something different than the Covenant that's NOT THE FREAKIN' FLOOD! And multiplayer looks awesome too.

Halo 4 Single Player
Halo 4 Infinity Trailer (Multiplayer)

But the most surprising game to me is definitely the new South Park game.

South Park: The Stick of Truth

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
According to Nintendo, you'll be able to transfer the games you downloaded to your Wii onto your Wii U.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/5/3066807/n...load-save-files

There's little information on how it'll be possible, but at least we now know that if we can't find anything good on Launch Day, at least we'll be able to keep ourselves entertained with the stuff we love.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, well, well!  A Wii U Launch Title.

New Super Mario Bros U

However, I am hating those comments.  Paints quite the pretty picture of the gaming community, huh?

Oh, and also, Pikmin 3.

4 captains at once?  This should be good. :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm pretty much looking forward to any console announced, as well as the titles for all the consoles.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there will be a Pikmin 3.. so fans of the series will be happy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Apparently there will be a 4 Player Co-Op campaign in Far Cry 3. Sweet.

Far Cry 3 Co-Op Trailer CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE What can I say, I'm a big shooter fan.

And big surprise... Valve is a no show at E3... again... so STILL NO WORD ON HALF LIFE 2: EPISODE 3/HALF LIFE 3. For the love of God, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A 6 HOUR EXPANSION?!?!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Jun 7 2012 on  01:47 PM
Apparently there will be a 4 Player Co-Op campaign in Far Cry 3. Sweet.

Far Cry 3 Co-Op Trailer CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE What can I say, I'm a big shooter fan.

And big surprise... Valve is a no show at E3... again... so STILL NO WORD ON HALF LIFE 2: EPISODE 3/HALF LIFE 3. For the love of God, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A 6 HOUR EXPANSION?!?!
Being new to the Half-Life series and now a fan. I think Valve can't be ass really. It's been so long and yet not even announced yet. I feel your pain but I think we should just forget and move on. :cry

Fry Cry 3 looks badass know.  :DD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
As much as I love hearing E3 news, I have to say I was pretty much just looking to see what trailers were out and about for previously mentioned titles rather than any huge announcements about anything brand spanking new (which I don't think there was anyway).

My big watchers were on:

Resident Evil 6
Dead Space 3
Far Cry 3
Tomb Raider
DMC
The Last of Us
God of War: Ascension
Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Solid Rising

As great as these games are, what's got me miffed the most is the fact that all these (bar Resi 6) have all been pushed back to 2013. The main reason is that November is pretty much a no-go month for new game releases since it's been monopolised by Call of Duty for the past couple of years and that's the key marketing time for getting kids excited abut what titles they want for Christmas. This now means that the first quarter of 2013 is gonna be crush of AAA titles, all competing and all priced at top bill forcing consumers pick and choose which ones will take priority on our wishlists rather than being about to plan out or at least have an idea of snagging a number of them in a some sort of chronological order. I can only afford at the most 2 games a month (at a huge push) so that'll mean I'm gonna have a wanted list backlog for a fair while once Q1 is over.  :p I'm not saying Black Ops 2 is gonna be bad, but it's kinda shunted other titles back due to fears of their release being overshadowed by the COD franchise.

Still, for what's actually been announced, there are a good load of games to get stuck into. Just hope the bank will extend the max spend on my card :p

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Meh I look forward to these games:

-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
even though most people say that this is complete crap, meh I'm a fan of the CoD series and forever will be. So, yeah. right.

-Medal of Honor Warfighter
one thing that got me into this is... because... PHILIPPINES was one of the places in the game, set point on Basilan City, Isabela. It's on the southern part of our country. So far from what I've heard, is that they're going to rescue the hostages from the Abu Sayaff.

So far these are the only games I'm looking forward to. The others like, God Of War Ascension, meh I don't have a PS3. So... yeah I'm only looking forward to the PC games.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The only upcoming games I'm really looking forward to are BioShock Infinite and Star Trek.