The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Torchlight, Archer class thing, level 56 on very hard.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Just landed myself a 3DS having thought the catalogue of games was noteworthy enough (now) for me to invest my interest. So zoning out on Kingdom Hearts 3D at the moment. Friends code in the Gamers Unite section

PS3 - Got me Devil May Cry HD Collection.

Steam - Got Cave Story on recommendation and gotta say it's a lot of fun for £7!

Wins all round! ;) :DD

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion(Yes, I still play it even though Skyrim has been out for awhile).

Gran Turismo 5

Soul Calibur IV and V

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Uncharted 1, 2 and eventually 3(I own a copy but I left it unopened for the sake of not spoiling anything).

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Left 4 Dead 2.
I'm about to play Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares DLC as soon as it is done downloading.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Finally decided to finish Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS as well as finishing Rayman Origins this week. Now I'm just waiting to download NSMB2.

Just landed myself a 3DS having thought the catalogue of games was noteworthy enough (now) for me to invest my interest. So zoning out on Kingdom Hearts 3D at the moment. Friends code in the Gamers Unite section
Just added you. My 3DS game code is in Gamers Unite as well. I have Resident Evil Revelations if you want to do some co-op challenges if/when you get it. I also made a Mario Kart 7 community for the gof a while back though it looked like it didn't have much support.

Steam - Got Cave Story on recommendation and gotta say it's a lot of fun for £7!
Yea i downloaded that a year ago on my wii and loved it. Must have beaten it about 5 times now.

Ghostfishe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ehehe, LBT fans who like Assassins Creed and Left 4 Dead? My favorites almost look too tame in comparison. :p

I like LEGO Star Wars and Portal (and its sequel). And Mushroom Men, which may be the best game I've ever played for Wii. The game I spend the most time on, though, is Creatures Exodus. I'm hoping to get KOTOR next month, and/or LEGO Star Wars III.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon happens to be my favorite game of all time; the storyline's compelling, and so are the characters.

Not to mention the emotional twist at the very end... :cry

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I guessed I've leaned back to Goldeneye 007 for N64...mostly for the nostalgia.  I've also been getting into Pokemon Blue.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Aug 19 2012 on  12:40 AM

Just added you. My 3DS game code is in Gamers Unite as well. I have Resident Evil Revelations if you want to do some co-op challenges if/when you get it. I also made a Mario Kart 7 community for the gof a while back though it looked like it didn't have much support.

Loving my 3DS (sorry for gushing guys :smile ). Got myself Resi Revelations and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D so enjoying both of those.

Just added your friends code to my list Flathead! You are officially my first 3DS contact!  :DD I haven't finished Resi yet but I'm well up for going co-op on it. We'll have to arrange a game sometime matey  ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm so jealous.. I want the ocarina of time as well :( :p

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Animal Crossing: Wild World! :DD

Watched the anime movie just recently, so it inspired me to play it again! :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just got done with my first playing of VVVVVV on my 3DS.  Tough game, even on "Easy" mode.  Judging by the graphics and simplistic controls, it would've fit in perfectly with the NES era.  Also, with the difficulty, definitely would fit with the NES Hard Games.

You want a hard game?  Then definitely go for this one.  You'll die!  A lot!

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Shin Magami Tensei: Persona 3 FES. No doubt one of the most interesting RPGs I've ever played.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Been playin Diablo 3 like mad lately in my spare time . I want to do a video soon of me and my friend attempting the secret pony level on the hardest difficulty, should be interesting :p

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going retro with a replay of Xenogears. Forgot how much I LOVED this game! :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I finally installed Command & Conquer:  The First Decade!

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Working on my second playthrough of Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.  Scouring each level for clues so I can unlock all the safes this time.  I'm currently going through Panda King's level now.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Borderlands 2. It's awesome. Going on my first playthrough as Zer0.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Sep 24 2012 on  04:00 PM
Borderlands 2. It's awesome. Going on my first playthrough as Zer0.
My new friend at college has Borderlands 2 and my brother is a big fan of the series. I hope you enjoy it! Right now I'm playing F1 2011. I'm waiting to get Resident Evil 6. :DD