The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Portal 2.  I absolutely love this game.  The main game might be a little on the short side IMO, but the user-generated test chambers provide hours of puzzle-solving fun.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Spider Man on the PS1, really good game and its cool to hear Stan Lee's opening monologue for just about every level.

Also, really enjoying Fallout 3 and Bioshock: Infinite.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Trying to finish Dead Space. It keeps freaking me out so I have only been playing it a couple levels at a time. On that note, screw Necromorphs.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Quote from: Justin1993,Aug 27 2013 on  11:26 PM
Trying to finish Dead Space. It keeps freaking me out so I have only been playing it a couple levels at a time. On that note, screw Necromorphs.
Have you released the Regenerator yet? There's a part with it near the last 3/4 of the game that will freak you out so badly  :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you mean that Necromorph you face in the Chem lab? I hate it. I didn't know it could regenerate and when it did, I panicked. I was running around the room yelling profanities at the computer. :lol

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've been hooked on SoulSilver, getting ready for X & Y recently.  :smile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am now hooked on Puddle.  This is an interesting Indie game where you have to guide a liquid across across hostile obstacles by tilting the environment.  It is a very simple concept, but some of the puzzles get quite complicated.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just got the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows game. Playing as Donatello is awesome.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Lately, I've been playing Portal 2, but as of last night, I've been playing XIII.  Oh, and also the new Rise of the Triad, off and on.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, and Dynasty Warriors 8.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just failed at Dead Space; no ammo, no health, no stasis, and not enough credits to get any more. I'm on chapter 7, on the Processing Deck, throwing things around with the Kinesis module and failing miserably. :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Aug 30 2013 on  06:50 PM
I just failed at Dead Space; no ammo, no health, no stasis, and not enough credits to get any more. I'm on chapter 7, on the Processing Deck, throwing things around with the Kinesis module and failing miserably. :lol
Is that the room where you have to throw the asteroids into the blue light thingie? Try not fighting the necromorphs, just keep jumping around to opposite parts of the room and throwing them in. And keep running   :DD

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Made use of the exploders' arms. I have ammo and stasis again, but only two small medical packs. At least I'm progressing. :lol: I didn't know you could use kinesis on the dead Necromorphs' appendages.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Civilization V: Gold Edition

I had lackluster thoughts about the initial version of this game due to the mediocre AI and the lack of religion, but the Gods and Kings expansion addressed both of those concerns.  At the higher levels of difficulty it is quite a challenging and fun game.

At the moment I am playing as the Romans and my religion (The one true faith of Rhombusism :lol:) is currently being spread throughout the world through both missionaries and military conquest.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Animal Crossing: New Leaf... I'll admit it's pretty addicting :P:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Playing a whole load of Grand Theft Auto 5, and really looking forward to GTA Online  :D

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Haven't really found a game I can get into since I finished the Mass Effect trilogy :<
I am working on Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, though :smile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Being inspired by Mumbling's Let's Play video of the game, I have just starting playing Don't Starve.  Thus far I am impressed, although I have been annihilated several times.  :lol:  Oh well, practice makes perfect.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tomb Raider: Underworld on PC. My PS3 was ruined by my niece, so I have to resort to playing games on the not-built-for-gaming laptop we have. Surprisingly, it's handling the games I want to play pretty well. But, The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V aren't on PC, so... I don't even have Grand Theft Auto V. I would have it, but with nothing to play it on, I ended up not buying it. Oh well.