The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's being released Saturday actually. Where I live it's coming out Saturday.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is it being released already?  

I hope some who see  the movie may tell us what they think of it.  

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw it this morning and would definitely recommend it.  It's good enough in my opinion that I'm planning to catch it again later this week.

Be sure to watch the credits - a certain muffin fan is somewhere in there.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I may or may not see it in theaters but I will rent it but glad you like the movie.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 17 2013 on  05:13 PM
I may or may not see it in theaters but I will rent it but glad you like the movie.
I think My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic had 91 episodes, is it?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Path Light,Jun 17 2013 on  07:22 AM
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 17 2013 on  05:13 PM
I think My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic had 91 episodes, is it?
So far.  It'll have more then that since it's been confirmed there will be a season 4.  & they've said the movie won't make an impact on season 4, last I heard.  This movie is just a way to try to launch another franchise, one aimed at older girls then the MLP:FIM is aimed at.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well actually there's been 65 episodes so far but with season four, the total will be raised to 91.

Man, hard to believe this series has had so many episodes in just three short years.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know and I loved every single minute of the episodes. 1,430 minutes of good times. and meaningful helpful advice. I had a talk to my aunt about the show last night and she asked me why adult males love the show and I told her that they love the show because of the great messages in each episode and the good morals and the music was awesome. She lives in North Carolina and I showed her there was a brony meetup group where she is. My family doesn't understand bronies at all but I'm trying to explain it to them. And I read a post from a member from a friendship is magic board and she gave the movie a 7.5 to a 8.3 rating. So she liked the movie. I heard it has some jokes that the bronies would like. I can't wait in 12 days I'll be seeing it in theaters with my brony meetup group.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here are the results so far for Equestria Girls, and things are looking positive.

**Note: Link might contain SPOILERS!!  You've been warned!

Rotton Tomatoes Reviews

I sadly won't see it until July.  I unfortunately have work when it plays next week.  However, I can set up to have the July airing off and watch it then.

So, until then, I have to wait.

See ya later! :wave

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I saw the reviews and people liked it I never doubted the movie at all. I'm, glad people liked the movie. I'm sure I'm gonna love it. Can't wait to see it I'm so excited about it. And thanks Poke for the link to the site.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I was just thinking about how McDonalds didn't have any pony toys this year. That sucks. I was assuming this would be a yearly thing. Oh well.

In other bad news, Equestria Girls won't be coming to my theaters until July 6th. Wish I could see it now.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What a horrible show that was. I hated the remake of Littlest Pet Shop but the songs where actually good because Dan Ingram wrote and composed them.