Role Play > Random Role Play

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

<< < (32/32)

Gentle Sharptooth:
Donnie did some diagnostic tests. A screen illuminated with green lines that then beeped and rose and fell in jagged bolts.

Mikey smiled.
“You know what we need? Some pizza!”

Raph crossed his arms and stood with his shell against some brick and piping. He closed his eyes and saw Splinter.

“Raphael, my son, come home.”

Raphael bowee his head.

“I have failed.. failed to being down The Shredder.. failed you, and failed our family..”

Splinter approached with his beard long and braided like a tail.

“You embody what it means to be a true Ninja, Raphael. Your attempt to infiltrate the enemy as a shadow and defeat it proves you have mastered my teachings. All that stands in your way is your anger, it gives you strength in the moment, however, it must be tempered like a sword and molded by you, under your control.”

Raph bowed, “Yes, Master Splinter.”

Splinter in his burgundy Gi motioned.

“You are always welcome home Raphael. You are my son always.”

A tear cascaded down Raph’s emerald green cheek.

@SammyTheSpiketail

SammyTheSpiketail:
Leatherhead nodded. "Indeed, that would be great right now." He looked and smiled over at Michelangelo.

Gentle Sharptooth:
Inside the Foot Hideout, Shuredda in his armor laid on circle of red. Surrounding him was Foot Clan with torches, gathering wood to place around The Shredder, among them was one in black hood, who removed it to reveal a pale face with trident red marks at the corners of the eyes, and her bosom and body covered in black jump-suite and chrome armor like The Shredder.

Karai took a torch and held it over The Shuredda, tossing it on the pyre and causing it to combust in flame, the Kubuto turned red from the heat as Karai turned to to kneeling Ninjas who shouted in one voice:

“Hyo Sōzokujin no Shuredda! Hail Heir of Shredder!”

Karai smiled, her short black hair swaying as she raised a fist with two spike on it.

———————

Mikey turned to Leatherhead.

“Hey buddy, I am gonna order some pizza from Antonio’s! Anchovies good?”

Leo sat down and crossed his legs as he rested.

Raph stood contemplating Sensei Splinter’s words. 

Donnie finished his diagnostics of Slash.

“Well it seems he has traces of the Oko plant, which is used in behavior conditioning.”

Raph turned and approached,
“Are you saying someone was messing with his mind?”

Donatello nodded.

“He needs a remedy, I need to study some Botany and see if I can create a counteractive serum.”

Raph sighed.

“How long will that take?”

Donnie rubbed his green chin.

“I don’t know, but until find an antidote, Spike is gonna be a threat.” 

TAG: @SammyTheSpiketail

Gentle Sharptooth:
Karai turned to kneeling Foot Soldiers.

“The Turtles and their Master will pay for what they did to my father! The Foot will stomp on their shells and we will have revenge! Smoke them out! Make them surface!”

The Footmen bowed and took branches from Shredder’s Pyre, and then dropped them down manhole coverw with other burning piles of wood. The smoke began to spread throughout the sewers, creating a grey fog. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version