Role Play > Unfinished RP's

Thunder

(1/98) > >>

Threehorn:
This RPG is going to have a longneck child with his mother the problem is he can't hear since when he hatched a massive lightning blast happened only 10 meters away and the thunder seriously damaged his hearing. His mother named him Thunder and since traveling with the herd of longnecks his been lonely outcasted by the other longneck children till his Mother had just enough of it of the longneck adults and kids taking the mick of her sons problem of hearing so she leaves the heard with her son to go to a place that peaceful and not have a problem with her son Thunder's hearing since he can't hear she used virbations of her feet to commucate with him and getting him to read a view words of her mouth when speaking to him directly like his name and a few verbs but other then that he relied on his smell and feeling of the ground for any dangers that his mother can't tell him if she sees it first. He does have  a good set of eyes he could tell a expression that towards him cause of this one thing he can't do which is hear others speak.

If anyone like to join in this rpg, the usually LBT charcaters for this one and the Spikethumbs are welcome of cause :)

Threehorn:
Moving to the Great Valley a large Longneck and her young son Thunder arriving in the earily morning of the day she'd had choose to leave the herd after feeling that her son was being miss treated having enough of it she choice to head to the Valley with her child hearing about it being a peaceful place and hope it the right place for her son as she looked at him as they walked smiling to him resuring that he will have a happy life growing up then the one in the herd where he was mistreated by children and adults.

He returning a smile back to her and carry on walking into the Great Valley being new arrivals.

Threehorn:
(whos going to join in this new RPG?)

Nick22:
(I will, but I'm not sure which roles are open. Can I use the Darius character from the last RPg?)

Threehorn:
(I think I will be Cera and Mr Threehorn, so there will be a opening for the adults and other kids, plus thinking having Hyp, Mutt and Nod in this one as well.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version