The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What movies did you see this year

thebigdeal · 106 · 11040

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My GF and I saw Doctor Strange last Monday.  Great movie.  We plan on seeing Arrival on Monday afternoon.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Have far into that series are you?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen every single Friday The 13th movie growing up. They where pretty good movies.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think I've seen up to Jason Takes Manhattan. The availability of anything that followed after wasn't great around here when I tried watching more.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The worst is Jason X They really screwed up that storyline greatly. The Nineth movie he was dragged in hell than he is in space on the the tenth movie. That didn't make sense al all.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's the one where they went into space and made Jason into a SPACE CYBORG!! right?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Nov 13 2016 on  04:47 PM
That's the one where they went into space and made Jason into a SPACE CYBORG!! right?
Yes yes it is it was not good at all. To me they should have stopped at the nineth movie since it finished the storyline perfectly. Him as a Cyborg was eh at best.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
That or made Freddie vs. Jason instead. I know they did that after Jason X, but the crossover of two horror icons would have been an acceptable tenth movie.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah true it would of the fighting parts with them there awesome but the rest of the movie was meh at best I thought it wasn't made well at all. Parts where boring and the stuff with the kids was pretty boring. But it wasn't that bad of a movie at all.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shopkins Chef Club it was actually not that painful to sit through.