The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jeremy was in the shower but could hear her call to him "Yeah yeah, sure"

Veyu explained her body was basically the same as Isla and Minna she'd met earlier, aside from feet with three toe claws and no spur and wings on her back, as well as a bigger frame
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue covered a hand to her mouth to stifle a snicker. "I don't know what they look like either."
She rolled onto her side.
"So, is Jeremy your boyfriend?" she asked, still smiling.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the two draconesses soon were asleep in thier beds.. resting until the morning
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Akito looked around the room and then sighed, walking out of the room with a smirk.
"I'm gonna go walk around."
He said to nobody in particular...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the night passed- although it was hard tell inside.. and clock in minnas room struck six.. ' she stirred from her sleep.. ' ah.. time to get up i guess she muttered as she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash her face.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue watched Veyu carefully, not seeing her but wanting to put her gaze on her. Suddenly, she got up. "I'm going to for a stroll. I think better when I move around," she announced, opening the door and walking out. As soon as the door was closed, she scraped a slash mark into the door.
'There we go. Now I'll be able to tell this door is mine from now on. Maybe Veyu will have some time to acclimate while I'm gone.'
With that, she turned and began to walk down the dark corridor.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa soon awoke and decided to head out of her room to go for a walk.. ' try and find out how big this place is ' she though..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I wonder if experience causes our sympathetic nervous system to change?" Sue said softly to the walls around her. "That woman doesn't even really know she's reflecting on me. She's competitive, I'm guessing. I wonder what it is she and that posse of hers does?"
'It's not good to make assumptions, you know,' she told herself in her head.
Sue smiled.
"I have to make assumptions just to know what I'm seeing. How's this any different?"
She stopped as soon as she heard footsteps pattering down the halls.
"Hello?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello there' Ilsa saidm, coming up to her. ' so i'm not the only one taking a stroll huh/' she smiled at Sue. " So what are you walking for?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Akito sauntered down the hall, waving to Ilsa and Sue.
"Hey."
He chuckled...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue smiled to the both of them, nodding politely.
"Greetings, you two. My roommate isn't being very communal, so I'm giving her some time to herself. We're all pretty razzled after today, aren't we?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you better believe it.. its yesterday actually.. i know its hard to tell time in here.. but its 6 in the morning now ' ilsa said to her. so what bought you here akito/ she asked the fauzen..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(In future nick, do not progress the story as I will be including key events and time events that will play into the story)

"Absolutely not." replied Veyu with a stubborn glare "He's an abomination.". Taking a seat on her bed, a few hours had passed when Sue informed her she was leaving the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna soon headed out of her room and headed out to join the others in the hallway.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In the kitchen, Claire was happily preparing breakfast for everyone with BlackWarGreymon- both glad to be in each others company again.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue yawned as she woke up and, calmly walked over to the bathroom (she had painted a bright red x on the door it the previous night so she could recognize it by color) and felt around for the faucet. She smiled at the water as it came out.
For some odd reason, water was something she could always identify. She sometimes mistook other liquids like coffee, milk, and oil, but she could always tell when she saw water. As she brushed her teeth (careful to use the braille on the tube to make sure she wasn't accidently brushing her teeth with ointment) she thought about something she could do to ease the tensions she felt with Veyu.
'People like her don't open up easily, and even when they do, they'll shut right back up if you give them any reason to believe that they can't trust you. What can I do to show gain her trust?'
She turned the knob on the faucet, put down her toothbrush, and used simple landmarks in the room to make her way to the hallway door, to head to the kitchen and eat some breakfast.
She rattled her brain for an answer the entire way down.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and ilsa soon reached the kitchen- which had enough tables, plates and chairs for everyone in the house. " so whats for breakfast?' Ilsa asked as she took a seat at a nearby table. minna went to the cupboards and opened them.. there were all sorts of t\ food packed away in there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Some bacon and eggs" began Claire, BlackWarGreymon finishing the sentence "As well as some hashbrowns and baked beans"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll grab some hash browns and fruit then.' Ilsa said going over and piling up food on her plate. Minna was next, as the two draconesses helped themselves. before taking seats at thier respective tables..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Finishing the food, Claire and BlackWarGreymon carried the large plates over to the table so everyone could grab what they wanted. Jeremy soon coming out and taking a seat, his mask still on. "Why don't you take that off?" suggested Claire. "Nope." he replied, grabbing a plate of bacon and hash browns.