The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well they are a prosperous people. my family is very rich, and i want for very little 'Ilsa said "the landscape varies, there are huge mountains with huge ice fields, extremely hot deserts and all sorts of variety..' Ilsa smiled..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Adding this here again because I've had people in the past only check the last page for updates)

Shrugging, Jeremy mumbled to himself and resumed eating. Kiryu walking over and speaking with Sue "Are you alright?"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue smiled. "That's sounds beautiful Ilsa. You sound like you had the perfect childhood growing up. I envy you. A great family, a beautiful place to live, magic, adventure, wealth. What more could anyone want?"
She heard Kiryu's voice to her left and gave a jolting start, whirling around. The moment she laid eyes on him, she gave a sudden small gasp. Her ill feelings from earlier vanished, and a huge smile lit up on her face.
"Kiryu! I can recognize you!"
She was so happy about this that she suddenly stood up out of her chair and wrapped her arms around him, feeling the metal on his body. She supposed she shouldn't have been surprised: Kiryu looked so distinct that even someone with visual agnosia could pick out the small details that clearly marked him out for who he was. But she couldn't help it-- it was something that always was a celebration for her.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kiryu was surprised at the contact but made no move to harm her as he registered the gesture as non hostile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and what is your home like Sue? Do you have brothers and sisters?' ilsa asked in reply.
 minna was busy eating her breakfast, and not paying much attention to the others..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue turned to Ilsa, tilting her head. "What's my house like? Uh... small. One floor... as to what it looks like, you know, I really couldn't tell you. It has shapes and colors. Lots of shapes and colors. Particularly lots of colors I can immediately identify so I know what is which so I don't get things mixed up. There's a special store for the blind in my area where everything sold is in braille, so everything's either dotted or colored funny so I don't accidently brush my teeth with floor polish or something."
Sue let go of her hug from Kiryu as she thought about the other question Ilsa asked her.
"I have one older brother. Very sweet. He was really fussy about me as a kid, but I guess that's what big brothers are for, right?"
The smile on her face suddenly slipped away, and she sank back into her chair.
"You think there's any phones in this place?" she asked hesitantly, realizing that it might be quite a while before she ever got to contact her family again.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kiryu spoke "I do not detect any telecommunication devices within this area- I do not even detect a signal outside of this building"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whats  his name? and we dont have- what do you call them?- phones? We dont have them in my world' Ilsa replied. " sorry, cant help you there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"... Issac," she said with a sigh. "His name is Issac... You know... I was planning on calling him as soon as I got home from work yesterday-- phones are basically long distance voice carriers, Ilsa. I always call him every other day at 6:30. He's probably worried. He always worries."
She held a hand up to her face. She could almost hear the news headline on the radio: 'Visually Impaired Woman Goes Missing; Family Holds Out Hope, Police Fear The Worst." All of the people she had been lobbying to get moved from the local prison to a mental health facility, all her 'patients', all her friends, her family, her coworkers... They all must surely be wondering where she had gone to by now.
She couldn't see them. She truely had dissapeared off the face of the earth. Lips quivering, Sue asked: "Does anyone have any idea who it is that's keeping us here? Who that voice we heard last night was?"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I do not have any information" stated Kiryu. "If they wanted us to know, we'd know" said Jeremy simply as he ate, finishing up his food.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I don't care if they don't want us to know," she said with a cross voice. "And frankly, I'm concerned no one seems to be more alarmed about this. We've been kidnapped. I'd like to at least try to find out who's behind it."
She turned to Kiryu, once again feeling a shiver that she was actually seeing him. Not inferring: seeing.
"Kiryu? It sounds like you have a lot of advanced sensors. Are you saying that you can't get a single reading about this place we're in?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well i hope we'll be able to return you home to your brother isaac' Minna said. ' but first we need to get out of here, wherever that is..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"That is correct, I detect we are the only life forms and or beings here"

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue wrinkled her snout.
"Okay... Maybe the person who brought us here isn't on site," she suggested as she paced in front of the breakfast table.
"Or maybe... umm... ugh, I don't know," she admitted. "I'm not going to pretend like I know better than anyone else what's happening, so I guess I don't have any right to be coming up with schemes." She looked up at the people in the kitchen-- not actually seeing any of them save for kiryu, but still knowing that among the cloud of faces there were sorcerers and warriors who held strength far beyond anything a scrawny visually agnostic Beipeiasaurus would ever posses.
'What about you guys? You all must have ideas-- even if just ideas--  about what we need to start doing from here on out."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that the thing. I dont think any of us have any idea how we got here, or how to get out. i would suggest exploring this place from top to bottom" ilsa said " i suggest we form a group and search this place as much as possible. Who's with me?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue gave a sheepish grin. "I'll definitely need to be in some group to get around. I think I'd feel safest with you, Ilsa; I'll be in your group."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll join you guys too. Minna said, coming up to them. 'Just Stick close to us Sue. We'll steer you right.."
_
 Come on you two' Ilsa said to them. ' lEts get moving.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue nodded and followed Ilsa while looking over at Minna. After the excitement of having recognized Kiryu, she almost half-wished she'd recognize someone else before the day was through. Sadly, when Minna walked into view (or at least, she assumed it was Minna; she was following Ilsa and had Minna's voice, so she must be Minna) she didn't look familiar to her.
Sighing, and then mentally chastising herself for worrying about that when she should be focusing on helping explore, she followed Ilsa out of the kitchen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna walked on down the hallway ' hold on to my claw Sue' ilsa said, reaching out her claw to her ' that way you can know my touch, and eventually know my voice.. the hallway was clear..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Blinking, Sue smiled and graciously took Ilsa's hand. "I get what you mean by knowing people by touch," Sue said. "Back where I grew up, there's this teacher who I knew since before my accident. I still visit him sometimes; he lets me run my hand over his face so I know how his face has changed since I last saw him."
Sue could usually tell a wall pretty easily, particularly a wall with no fancy designs or inlays. However, she couldn't tell if she had seen one wall before or not, unless it had something obvious like a mark on it.
"So what should we be searching for?" Sue asked as she looked up ahead to Minna.