The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Maleficent and the Horned King

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's weird! Accidently X-ed the window off and the post went through..  :huh:  ah well..

Decided to try and do a little "Expiramentation".. (:blink:)
Dont worry, it's not as bad as it sounds.. Im running very low on screenshots of the Horned(Horbed? Oh! The wonders of making typo's!) King and the Expiramentation? Putting up captions of those little pixellies or sprites i've been making! Dont worry, i wont over-do them.. Depending on how well they do, you will see a few every now and then, but not too many..  :confused

The Horned King: Maleficent, please do something about that Kraken Guard.. She is putting up captions of me on this one Land Before Time Forum called "The Gang of Five" and i am getting very sick of it..

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ Horned King: “And try to do something about that ëPangaea’ guy, too! He keeps adding even MORE captions to the stuff Kraken Guard puts up!”

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Horned King: Maleficent, could you give me tips on how to get rid of useless, incompatent and annoying comady relief minions? Mine wont stop bugging me..

(Yep, Maleficent knows exactly how the Horned King feels.. "Oh, their hopeles.. A disgrace to the forces of evil!" But jeez, poor Creeper..  :o  :(  :unsure:  :blink: )

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Horned King: Maleficent, please do something about that Kraken Guard.. She is putting up captions of me on this one Land Before Time Forum called "The Gang of Five" and i am getting very sick of it..
Horned King: “And try to do something about that ëPangaea’ guy, too! He keeps adding even MORE captions to the stuff Kraken Guard puts up!”
Maleficent: “Sorry, but it’s a Land Before Time forum. I have no power there. If it were a Disney forum, that would be different. Try talking to Sharptooth; see what he can do.”

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^
Horned King: “You know Sharptooth eats everyone who so much as tries to talk to him!”

Maleficent: “Well, try another Land Before Time villain, then. How about Ozzy and Strut?”

Horned King: “I did talk to them, just the other day! They said they had the same problem as me a while back!”

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Aug 24 2010 on  12:02 AM
^
Horned King: “You know Sharptooth eats everyone who so much as tries to talk to him!”

Maleficent: “Well, try another Land Before Time villain, then. How about Ozzy and Strut?”

Horned King: “I did talk to them, just the other day! They said they had the same problem as me a while back!”
Maleficent: Well, has the Kraken Guard started posting captions of other characters?