The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers: Disruptive Selection

Serris · 5385 · 225532

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey murred as she nuzzled him back lovingly "Can we....I mean....you know....mate?" she decided to then ask him with a blush again "Cause if this is nice.....then I can just imagine what it would be like with you inside of me...." she murred to him lovingly.

Kiara smiled as she moved close to him and continued to kiss him still upon the lips, smiling all the while before pulling away and looking at him, still smilling away.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr Landon watched the news for awhile, then switched to an episode of "Building Huge Bridges' ' Hmm. always wondered how they built the Golden Gate' He muttered as  the shoe  began.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled a little, nuzzling her
"Of course we can.  I'd love to.<3"
He said softly, smiling at her...

Kagetora smile back at her.
"You...kiss really well."
He said, sounding almost shocked...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey smiled back at him, she was now rather relaxed on it all as she lay there, waiting for him to make the next move on it "Then....come on....please..." she giggled a bit as well, giving him a kiss and a nuzzle as well.

"Heh heh, I do, do I?" Kiara smiled to him some more "Then you must be exceptional at kissing then....as you are a rather good kisser yourself...not good....more...a great kisser"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled and slowly tugged her underpants down with his free hand, leaving his finger inside her.  
"Hehe...Eager, are you?"  
He teased, looking into her beautiful eyes...

Kagetora smiled a little.
"Thank you."
He said simply, before leaning in to kiss her deeply again...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Is that...a bad thing?" Hailey asked him as her underpants were tugged down as she could quite tell herself, yet, murred happily still.

Kiara kissed him back just as deeply, pusshing him softly down onto the bed as she kissed him still.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled as he tugged her underwear all the way off, slowly kissing down her body.
"Not at all, Hailey.  It's not bad at all..."
He said, before placing a kiss just above her crotch...

Kagetora murred into the kiss, his hands wrapping around Kiara's waist, then slowly sliding down...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey continued to murr, but in her mind, she was feeling like a bit of an idiot having asked questions like that, however, she was still happy with what Neku was doing with her as she kicked her underpants off completely...well, as to not hurt Neku in the process, giving him a little nod as well "I'm....ready for it...." she finally managed to say, smiling to him rather happily.

Kiara started to murr back into the kiss, not worrying about where Kagetora's hands were moving to as she was far to preocupied with just kissing him to worry about what he was doing with his hands.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Alfred entered Hawkeye's room and sat on the recliner. "I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed. I mean, I'm only a construction worker and yet so much has happened. Part of me wants to return to construction work but another part of me says to stay with my allies. The other thing I noticed is that James and some of his friends sometimes seem afraid of me and I don't know why. And finally, Cale, ugh, he helped us destroy Trinity Facility, then he goes ahead and turns on us! How are we supposed to know who's an ally and who's not?" he said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku grinned up at her, sliding his tongue into her as he started taking off his own pants and underwear...

Kagetora smiled, letting his hands rest at the base of her tail, stroking it gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey let off a moan herself with what Neku was doing with her at the moment, enjoying it so far, but of course, she really wanted him inside her mainly.

Kiara murred a little more "That feels nice Kagetora" she told him with another kiss upon the lips, smilling to him all the while.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku grinned, kicking his clothes aside, slowly working his way up Hailey's body until his tip was pressed against her entrance.
"You ready, Hailey?"
He asked softly...

Kagetora smiled.
"I'm glad you like it..."
He said, slowly starting to massage her butt...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey nodded to him as she kissed him softly upon the lips "I am ready...." she smiled and murred as well.

Kiara giggled very lightly and murred again "As is that....that too is just as nice....maybe a bit better than the tail" she teased to him a little.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(oOc, a little more detail in these posts guys. please.. lets try and get these scenes finished in the next page and move to morning..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hans had just settled down when Werner came back into the room, flicking on the light. "What kept you?" he mumbled, half asleep. He blinked in the sudden rush of light.

"Sorry." Werner flicked the light back off. He had a printout in his hand. "Just needed to use the hotel public computer."

"Whazzat?"

"Nothing." Werner got into his bed. "'Night dad, night Stern."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled and slowly slid into her, moaning softly as he did so, until he felt himself pressing against her virginity, and hesitated.  
"Hailey...this may hurt a little, but...do you want me to keep going?"
He asked quietly, nervously...

Kagetora smiled at her.
"Mmm, is that so?  Then what if I..."
He shifted his hands so that they were resting on her crotch.
"Did this?"
He teased...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey murred even more and nodded back to Neku "You can keep going....I do love this as it is....please don't stop already...." she almost seemed to beg him with a smile upon her face as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips again.

"Oh, now you're just teasing" Kiara replied with another small sounding giggle as she kissed him once again "Besides.....two can play at that game" she added on, grinning a little bit as she used one of her hands to slowly start to rub on his crotch.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku nodded, kissing her back, and then pushed forward, breaking her hymen as he did so.  He paused a moment, letting her adjust, then slowly started thrusting in and out of her...

Kagetora smiled and let a soft moan escape his lips as he started rubbing her.
"Hehe...what do you say we up the ante a little bit?"
He retorted...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey was now starting to moan rather happily with what Neku was doing to her, she wrapped her arms around him a little bit as he thrusted within her.

"Oh? And what did you have in mind hmm?" Kiara then decided to ask him, although, she just could not help but smirk back to him in the mean time.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku moaned Hailey's name as he started speeding up, sending small pulses of electricity through her...

Kagetora smirked and gently humped against her hand.
"Guess."
He teased...