The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers: Disruptive Selection

Serris · 5385 · 225477

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The moment that Neku would in fact remove himself from her, Hailey snuggled up close to him as he spoke about that "No one's ever asked about that from me...." she trailed off, now already thinking about it, since the thought was put in her mind, which so far, she was enjoying the sounds of it "I like that idea actually....it sounds nice...." she murred to him.

Kiara now begun to murr back as she begun to move in time to Kagetora's thrusts, moaning all the while as well "Ohh...now this is real nice indeed...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled.
"Well, then...I guess I'll have to start looking for a place for us both, won't I?"
He asked warmly, holding her close...

Kagetora murred, thrusting into her rhythmically.
"Oh, yes...it's very nice..."
He said, then started kissing down to her neck...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey murred some more rather happily, snuggled up rather close to him in his arms "Hehe, that would be nice actually...." she told him with another kiss again before resting her head there, sighing rather happily again.

Kiara continued to moan still as she continued to move in time with his thrusts "Mhm...." was all she could say as she murred some more as he begun kissing her around her neck.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled and held her close.
"Hey, Hailey...?  Thanks for coming to see me earlier..."
He said softly.

Kagetora murred, rapidly feeling a climax approaching.  It had been so long since he had been with a female.
"Nm...Kiara...I'm starting to get close..."
He whispered to her...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's okay" Hailey replied back "I'm actually glad I had done so, otherwise.....none of this would've happened....and that would just suck" she told him rather softly with a small yawn as well "But you still have to pay me back for my room" she teassed him as well.

"Just...hold out...a little longer please..." Kiara begged him some as she wasn't far off herself, she just needed a little more time herself to be able to get to her own climax.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled.
"Not a problem...my love.  I'll pay you back in full...and then some.
He said with a teasing wink, then yawned a little...

Kagetora nodded, focusing on restraining himself as he reached down and stroked Kiara's most sensitive spot, hoping to help her climax.
"Ah...of course, Kiara..."
He murred...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey gave off a yawn again "That's good...." she spoke as she soon drifted off to sleep herself within Neku's arms.

It didn't take long now for Kiara with Kagetora helping her out, her climax approaching more quickly as she smilled to him "That helped...." she told him with a murr as she could not hold out too much longer with what he was doing to her....she had released her seed by that point with a small breath of air again, taking a few breaths of air some more as she also waiting for Kagetora to release as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku, too, drifted off into a light sleep, holding Hailey close, listening to her breathing and the beat of her heart...

Kagetora moaned, then thrust as deep into her as he could, climaxing harder than he could ever remember into her.  He moaned/howled her name in bliss, then let his body relax, panting.
"Oh....gods, Kiara...that was amazing..."
He said, smiling up at her...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once he had finished off within her, Kiara got off him and rested her head down beside him as she looked to him with a smile "Now that was amazing....you're good at that...." she told him as she simply lay there blissfully, moving a bit closer to kagetora as well.

She gave off a small yawn herself as she had become rather tired, especially from such an eventful day and ending it with something so amazing in her eyes.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kagetora smiled and pulled her close, smiling at her.
"Only for you, Kiara.  Only for you."
He said with a small yawn...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ooh..." was all Kiara could say as he pulled her even closer as she smiled to him some more, her eyes starting to close as she now begun to drift off to sleep herself, having snuggled up to him a bit herself.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kagetora smiled and leaned in close to her ear.
"I love you, Kiara."
He whispered softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Morning time now XD)

Morning had come by in quiet a few hours, well, over 78 hours worth.

Hailey for starters was still fast asleep as she heard the alarm go off on the alarm clock, to which she grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it in the general direction of the pillow as she remained laying on her stomach next to Neku.

Kiara on the other hand, was now just getting up, mainly because of her phone that was going off as she rolled over to answer it "Hello? Yes sir....no sir....I'm still working on it sir....I'll call you when I've found out more information" she spoke into her phone before hanging up and laid on her back wide awake.

Aimee was stirring in her sleep, to the point as she jolted awake, breathign rather heavily and taking a look around.  She seemed to be sweating a bit...she had practically just had woken up from a nightmare...

Shakila was already awake...and she was taking a show, it was something she had promised to herself, something that she needed, leaving Shelton to sleep a little more still.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
(OOC: I'm just moving this along to the next morning.)

After the night of "fun", the first rays of dawn crept up over the horizon. Aydin had opened up the windows of the room he and Aimee were in, letting in the fresh air and sunshine.

Aydin had noticed Aimee jolt up in her sleep, so he moved to take care of her.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hans was up early. "Hey, Werner, want to go for a jog at dawn?" he whispered, so as not to wake up Cpl. Stern.

Werner turned over in his sleep. "Go away..." he mumbled sleepily.

Hans sighed. Then he started filling a water bottle to go running on his own.

_____________________-

Neville woke up, and looked over to see Shelton alone in bed, still asleep. "Huh, guess Shakila slept on the couch again," he said. He went down to breakfast.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled at Hailey, reaching over and smacking the clock to shut it off.
"There...much better."
He said sleepily, hugging her close.

Kagetora was seated on the couch, watching Kiara stir, and walking over to her.
"That was your boss, I presume?"
He asked softly, hugging her gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah....he decided it would be smart to call me now....told him that I would call him back" Kiara replied back, returning the hug back to Kagetora as she sat up where she was.

Hailey groaned a little bit as she snuggled back up to Neku again, not wanting to wake up just yet, even as the sun beamed into their room.

Shakila soon got out of the shower and got dressed as she then walked back over to her sleeping man and leaned in, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

Aimee was breathing rather heavily as she looked around some more, taking deep breaths of air still before looking to Aydin, giving off a weak little smile to him.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Aydin went over to Aimee, still dressed in nothing but his boxers. He noticed that she was still in her natural state as she woke.

"Did you sleep well, Aimee?" He asked her this suspecting that she did not.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Not in the end...." Aimee soon told him, still trying to calm herself back down again as she laid back against the back board of the bed "Nightmare of some sort....that's all...."

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Shelton blinked as he sleepily regained consciousness. His eyes focused on Shakila, and he smiled, sitting up. "Oh, what a night," he sighed.

He gave her a quick kiss, and then looked out the window. "My, are we up early." but he didn't sound angry or annoyed; on the contrary, his demeanor had lightened up considerably, and he seemed happier than he'd been since returning from Dragonstorm.